The Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation
Exports of Australian wine continued to lose value in 2010, but the stricken industry regained some momentum in the second half of the year, official figures show.
The Australian Wine & Brandy Corporation (AWBC) has officially handed Mt Gambier geographic indication status.
The Australian Wine & Brandy Corp has announced the resignation of its long-serving general manager for market development, Paul Henry.
Lisa McGovern, the UK, Ireland and European Union director for Australia's wine trade body, has resigned.
Australian winemakers can no longer use well-known names like Champagne, Prosecco, Port or Sherry on wines to be sold either at home or in the European Union, under a new deal that comes into force this week.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts