Asconi Corporation has approved a one-for-30 reverse stock split for its common stock.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005.
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol.
Asconi’s delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal.
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp