Asconi Corporation has approved a one-for-30 reverse stock split for its common stock.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005.
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol.
Asconi’s delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal.
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL