Asconi Corporation has approved a one-for-30 reverse stock split for its common stock.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005.
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol.
Asconi’s delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal.
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch