Ice River Springs Water is to buy the assets of Nestle Waters-owned Arrowhead Water for US$1.65m.
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) has been named exclusive bottled water supplier for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants in the US.
Nestle Waters has told just-drinks that it will vigorously defend itself over accusations that the company is defrauding its customers in the US.
Nestle Waters North America’s six regional spring water brands are to sponsor the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) in the US.
Nestle Waters North America has upgraded its Eco-Shape bottle, the company's latest step in its commitment to reduce plastic use.
Global Wine Market: News and Events February 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during February 2014....
2014 Bottled Water in the U.S.
This definitive report on the second largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this increasingly controversial category and its competitive circumstances. Its detailed analysis cov...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research