Earlier this week, Harris Interactive released its annual study of brand health for beverages in the US.
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blameless product to considerable criticism from campaigners and pressure groups. Annette Farr reports on recent events in the US which have given bottled water producers cause for concern.
Water is a growth area in the soft drinks market, and Nestlé has been a key player in this fast-expanding category. But the Swiss food and drinks giant has particularly high hopes for its Pure Life brand, writes Hope Lee, soft drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, and has taken an unusual path to building the brand internationally.
Ice River Springs Water is to buy the assets of Nestle Waters-owned Arrowhead Water for US$1.65m.
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) has been named exclusive bottled water supplier for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants in the US.
Nestle Waters has told just-drinks that it will vigorously defend itself over accusations that the company is defrauding its customers in the US.
Nestle Waters North America’s six regional spring water brands are to sponsor the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) in the US.
Nestle Waters North America has upgraded its Eco-Shape bottle, the company's latest step in its commitment to reduce plastic use.
Nestlé Waters North America has launched a marketing campaign to highlight the source of its regional spring water brands.
Nestle Waters North America has received the green light to extract spring water from a site in Chaffee County, Colorado, as part of the group's strategy to source more water locally.
Arrowhead Water has posted a loss in its third quarter, while sales remained flat in the period.
Arrowhead has redesigned its half litre bottle using 30% less plastic than the average half litre plastic beverage container in an effort to maintain an eco-friendly company.
Nestle Waters is set to buy a water production facility in the US, according to local reports.
Arrowhead Water Products has added three senior managers to the company.
Nestle Waters North America has introduced an environmentally-friendly bottle that weighs 15% less than those sold today.
Arrowhead Water has continued to eat into its losses in its first quarter.
Arrowhead Water has promoted its sales and marketing director to the roles of president and CEO.
Arrowhead Water has hauled back its losses in its fiscal year.
Canadian bottled water producer Arrowhead Water has posted a 21% rise in third-quarter profits.
U.S. Bottled Water through 2019
Beverage Marketing’s definitive report on the second largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this resilient category and its competitive circumstances....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview