Ice River Springs Water is to buy the assets of Nestle Waters-owned Arrowhead Water for US$1.65m.
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) has been named exclusive bottled water supplier for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants in the US.
Nestle Waters has told just-drinks that it will vigorously defend itself over accusations that the company is defrauding its customers in the US.
Nestle Waters North America’s six regional spring water brands are to sponsor the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) in the US.
Nestle Waters North America has upgraded its Eco-Shape bottle, the company's latest step in its commitment to reduce plastic use.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014