Ice River Springs Water is to buy the assets of Nestle Waters-owned Arrowhead Water for US$1.65m.
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) has been named exclusive bottled water supplier for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants in the US.
Nestle Waters has told just-drinks that it will vigorously defend itself over accusations that the company is defrauding its customers in the US.
Nestle Waters North America’s six regional spring water brands are to sponsor the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) in the US.
Nestle Waters North America has upgraded its Eco-Shape bottle, the company's latest step in its commitment to reduce plastic use.
Global Wine Market: News and Events February 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during February 2014....
2014 Bottled Water in the U.S.
This definitive report on the second largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this increasingly controversial category and its competitive circumstances. Its detailed analysis cov...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report