Ice River Springs Water is to buy the assets of Nestle Waters-owned Arrowhead Water for US$1.65m.
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) has been named exclusive bottled water supplier for Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants in the US.
Nestle Waters has told just-drinks that it will vigorously defend itself over accusations that the company is defrauding its customers in the US.
Nestle Waters North America’s six regional spring water brands are to sponsor the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) in the US.
Nestle Waters North America has upgraded its Eco-Shape bottle, the company's latest step in its commitment to reduce plastic use.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch