Canadian wine producer Andrew Peller has posted a full-year drop in profits despite an increase in sales.
Andrew Peller has continued its healthy start to fiscal 2012-13 with sales and profits rises in the second quarter.
Andrew Peller has hailed its tie-up with hockey player Wayne Gretzky as helping to drive its first-quarter results.
Andrew Peller has reported stronger wine sales and profits in the first half of its fiscal year, thanks to demand for both table and premium wines.
Andrew Peller has teamed up with Wayne Gretzky Estate Winery in Canada.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch