Canadian wine producer Andrew Peller has posted a full-year drop in profits despite an increase in sales.
Andrew Peller has continued its healthy start to fiscal 2012-13 with sales and profits rises in the second quarter.
Andrew Peller has hailed its tie-up with hockey player Wayne Gretzky as helping to drive its first-quarter results.
Andrew Peller has reported stronger wine sales and profits in the first half of its fiscal year, thanks to demand for both table and premium wines.
Andrew Peller has teamed up with Wayne Gretzky Estate Winery in Canada.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014