This week, the first round of northern hemisphere wine gold and gold outstanding medal winners in this year's International Wine & Spirit Competition were announced. Here's the list so far, by country.
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Canadian wine producer Andrew Peller has posted a full-year drop in profits despite an increase in sales.
Andrew Peller has continued its healthy start to fiscal 2012-13 with sales and profits rises in the second quarter.
Andrew Peller has hailed its tie-up with hockey player Wayne Gretzky as helping to drive its first-quarter results.
Andrew Peller Ltd in Alcoholic Drinks (Canada)
The company is seeking to capitalise on its wide multi-channel distribution network to reach consumers, including the growing opportunities for direct-to-consumer sales. In addition, the company is fo...
Wine in Canada
Wine in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
The G8 Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also c...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer