Canadian wine producer Andrew Peller has posted a full-year drop in profits despite an increase in sales.
Andrew Peller has continued its healthy start to fiscal 2012-13 with sales and profits rises in the second quarter.
Andrew Peller has hailed its tie-up with hockey player Wayne Gretzky as helping to drive its first-quarter results.
Andrew Peller has reported stronger wine sales and profits in the first half of its fiscal year, thanks to demand for both table and premium wines.
Andrew Peller has teamed up with Wayne Gretzky Estate Winery in Canada.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat