Five years ago this month, reports started to emerge that Pernod Ricard was looking to offload its coffee liqueur brand Tia Maria....
Pernod Ricard will release its first-quarter results on Thursday (25 October). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the...
Beam Inc's acquisition of Cooley Distillery puts Irish whiskey entirely in the hands of drinks industry 'big hitters' and looks set to spur...
Pernod Ricard has been shunting Lindauer towards the exit door for some time, so a move to Lion Nathan and Indevin should not be surprising....
After 18 years in Latin America, Laurent Pillet moved to sub-Saharan Africa in 2011 to head up Pernod Ricard's operations in the region. At the French company's Capital Markets Day this week, just-drinks sat down with Pillet to discuss the past, present and future for Pernod in the region.
Earlier this week, just-drinks editor Olly Wehring visited Beijing to cover Pernod Ricard's latest Capital Market Day. While there, Olly spoke to Alexandre Ricard, the company's deputy CEO & COO, in his first interview since it was announced he would become CEO of Pernod in 2015.
Maxxium is taking on the UK distribution of Edrington's luxury vodka brand Snow Leopard, the company announced today (4 July).
William Grant & Sons has promoted one of its senior executives to the role of managing director and president of its US division.
Pernod Ricard is set to start work on a visitor centre at its Beefeater distillery in London.
Diageo is to expand the role of one of its management team to cover the post of an HR colleague who will depart for the auto industry.
Patrick Ricard, the chairman and former CEO of Pernod Ricard, has died aged 67.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites