Alcohol In Moderation
The UK government remains committed to minimum pricing and still believes the measure is legal under European law, a minister has said.
Lower-strength beers are helping to cut the consumption of alcohol units in the UK, but brewers are struggling to convince consumers that the products are “proper” alcohol, a Molson Coors’ director has said.
The family of Peter Duff, the executive vice president of the International Wine & Spirit Competition who has committed suicide with his wife in Switzerland, has paid tribute to his leading role in the drinks sector.
A product launched in the US which claims to reduce the effects of a hangover has been condemned by proponents of sensible consumption and marketing of alcohol.
New Zealand should aim to ban the sale of carbonated soft drinks in its schools faster than the US, the country’s health minister has said.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"