Alcohol In Moderation
The UK government remains committed to minimum pricing and still believes the measure is legal under European law, a minister has said.
Lower-strength beers are helping to cut the consumption of alcohol units in the UK, but brewers are struggling to convince consumers that the products are “proper” alcohol, a Molson Coors’ director has said.
The family of Peter Duff, the executive vice president of the International Wine & Spirit Competition who has committed suicide with his wife in Switzerland, has paid tribute to his leading role in the drinks sector.
A product launched in the US which claims to reduce the effects of a hangover has been condemned by proponents of sensible consumption and marketing of alcohol.
New Zealand should aim to ban the sale of carbonated soft drinks in its schools faster than the US, the country’s health minister has said.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future