AG Barr announced its half-year results yesterday (23 September), revealing that profits had taken a dent from its failed merger with Britvi...
Suntory Food & Beverage didn't exactly swipe Ribena and Lucozade from under the noses of the UK soft drinks industry....
An analyst has questioned whether Suntory Food & Beverage will make AG Barr its next target after its deal to acquire GlaxoSmithKline's bran...
Britvic's cost savings are “not a strategy, but a necessity”, an analyst has said....
After a short break, our 'just the Answer' interview returns. This month, Michelle Russell talks to Tim Croston, the group finance director at UK-based soft drinks producer, Nichols plc.
Diageo is to lose one of its financial executives after AG Barr picked him to head up its group finance department.
AG Barr has expanded its sporting tie-ups with a deal to sponsor Scottish rugby.
AG Barr has said it expects strong first-half sales as its brands benefit from increased marketing investments.
Edrington has released a limited-edition single malt to mark its Famous Grouse brand's sponsorship of next week's Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
William Grant & Sons has appointed a new business development manager to its European Travel Retail team.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat