AG Barr announced its half-year results yesterday (23 September), revealing that profits had taken a dent from its failed merger with Britvi...
Suntory Food & Beverage didn't exactly swipe Ribena and Lucozade from under the noses of the UK soft drinks industry....
An analyst has questioned whether Suntory Food & Beverage will make AG Barr its next target after its deal to acquire GlaxoSmithKline's bran...
Britvic's cost savings are “not a strategy, but a necessity”, an analyst has said....
After a short break, our 'just the Answer' interview returns. This month, Michelle Russell talks to Tim Croston, the group finance director at UK-based soft drinks producer, Nichols plc.
Diageo is to lose one of its financial executives after AG Barr picked him to head up its group finance department.
AG Barr has expanded its sporting tie-ups with a deal to sponsor Scottish rugby.
AG Barr has said it expects strong first-half sales as its brands benefit from increased marketing investments.
Edrington has released a limited-edition single malt to mark its Famous Grouse brand's sponsorship of next week's Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
William Grant & Sons has appointed a new business development manager to its European Travel Retail team.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l