AG Barr announced its half-year results yesterday (23 September), revealing that profits had taken a dent from its failed merger with Britvi...
Suntory Food & Beverage didn't exactly swipe Ribena and Lucozade from under the noses of the UK soft drinks industry....
An analyst has questioned whether Suntory Food & Beverage will make AG Barr its next target after its deal to acquire GlaxoSmithKline's bran...
Britvic's cost savings are “not a strategy, but a necessity”, an analyst has said....
After a short break, our 'just the Answer' interview returns. This month, Michelle Russell talks to Tim Croston, the group finance director at UK-based soft drinks producer, Nichols plc.
AG Barr has said it expects strong first-half sales as its brands benefit from increased marketing investments.
Edrington has released a limited-edition single malt to mark its Famous Grouse brand's sponsorship of next week's Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
William Grant & Sons has appointed a new business development manager to its European Travel Retail team.
AG Barr has announced plans to close its carton production site in Tredegar, Wales, with some job losses expected.
The number of complaints about adverts for alcohol in the UK fell by 16% last year, but three soft drinks firms featured in the ten most-complained-about campaigns.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO