The View from A Farr – Water hero!
Following the recent floods in the UK, bottled water companies provided emergency supplies when mains water services broke down. Their largely unsung actions gave the companies a chance to demonstrate their social responsibility, writes Annette Farr, at a time when the erratic weather patterns have focused public attention on environmental concerns and climate change.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review