Comment - Wine - Scoring Wine: It Might Feel Wrong, but it's Right
Rating wine divides opinion. Some industry types feel squeamish about reducing a bottle to score out of 100. But, here, our wine commentator, Chris Losh, argues that rating systems are popular with consumers, and should therefore be embraced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future