Comment - Beer - Molson Coors' Buy: Doom (Bar) and Gloom for Cask?
When Molson Coors lined up its purchase of Sharp's Brewery in the UK this month, talk turned predictably to the demise of regional brewers in the shadow of multinationals. But, as Larry Nelson argues, this is far too simplistic - and lazy - a conclusion to jump to. After all, examples of such buys around the world have shown that bigger can often be better.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire