Dear wine writer, what on earth are you talking about? - Comment
Earlier this autumn, Andrew Jefford wrote a short piece about 'how to write tasting notes'. It was - rather like a good tasting note - short, to the point and full of useful advice: Go easy on the 'fruit salad' descriptors, talk about structure and balance as well as flavour, let us know whether you like it, etc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote