Comment - Testing Times for Coca-Cola Co But Halo Still Shines
Yesterday, a few hours after The Coca-Cola Co released its third-quarter results that showed a 14% drop in profits, CNBC analyst Jim Cramer made it clear where he believed the blame lay. "This is not a well-run company," the Mad Money presenter bellowed, demanding that Coca-Cola's "halo" be "ripped off". "I'm tired of excuses," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK