Comment - Testing Times for Coca-Cola Co But Halo Still Shines
Yesterday, a few hours after The Coca-Cola Co released its third-quarter results that showed a 14% drop in profits, CNBC analyst Jim Cramer made it clear where he believed the blame lay. "This is not a well-run company," the Mad Money presenter bellowed, demanding that Coca-Cola's "halo" be "ripped off". "I'm tired of excuses," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends