Comment - Soft Drinks & Water - Shifting Focus at Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and delivering growth. Ray Rowlands looks at how the firm has benefitted from covering bases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review