Comment - Soft Drinks & Water - Low-Calorie Carbonates Under Fire
Following the retirement of our soft drinks & water commentator, Annette Farr, at the end of last year, just-drinks has doubled up. Starting this month, we have two new columnists considering the state of the soft drinks & water categories. First up, Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo takes a look at the opportunity afforded to low-calorie and no-calorie variants. However, the opportunity is marked by perils and pitfalls, Rowlands believes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action