Comment - Nestle's Deal for Yinlu Foods
Swiss food and beverage giant Nestle has expanded its Chinese footprint with the acquisition of a 60% stake in local food and drinks maker Yinlu Foods. The deal will widen Nestle's product offering in the market, grow distribution and significantly expand the group's Chinese sales. However, the acquisition's greatest upside is perhaps the local know-how that Nestle will gain by working with an experienced and trusted Chinese partner. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team