Comment - Nelson's Column - Global brewers, Reader's Digest-style
Remember Reader's Digest? At some point in our lives we've all encountered it, most likely in lengthy stays in doctor's waiting rooms, its condensed treatments of some of the world's greatest literature, combined with excruciating humour, somewhat reliving the tedium. At the height of its powers in the 1960s, Reader's Digest sold in excess of 20m copies worldwide; it was only last year that it was surpassed as the best-selling magazine in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport