Comment - First Half Sets the Scene for Carlsberg's 2010
At first sight, Carlsberg would appear to have enjoyed a bumper first half of 2010. Upon delivering a whopping 57% leap in net profits for the period, the Denmark-based company went on to double its earnings guidance for the full-year. It would appear, then, that there is currently nothing rotten in the state of Denmark. But, is the future really as bright as Carlsberg suggests?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat