Comment - First Half Sets the Scene for Carlsberg's 2010
At first sight, Carlsberg would appear to have enjoyed a bumper first half of 2010. Upon delivering a whopping 57% leap in net profits for the period, the Denmark-based company went on to double its earnings guidance for the full-year. It would appear, then, that there is currently nothing rotten in the state of Denmark. But, is the future really as bright as Carlsberg suggests?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup