Comment - Coca-Cola takes wind from Dr Pepper Snapple sails
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's share price has dipped upon news that it will receive slightly less money than expected from The Coca-Cola Co for the licences to bottle and distribute its key drinks brands in North America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman