Comment - A Word with Woodard - Rowing with Captain Morgan
It's already been christened, in typical journalese, the "Rum Wars". It's prompted angry exchanges in the Caribbean, questions on Capitol Hill and, most recently, a vitriolic attack by the world's biggest drinks company on one of its rivals. So just what is going on with Diageo's new Captain Morgan distillery? Richard Woodard picks apart Captain Morgan's current adventure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO