Comment: Breakfast Drinks are No Silver Bullet
As manufacturers look to revitalise a lacklustre cereal category and win back the growing number of "breakfast skippers" in the US, they are increasingly focusing on convenient options such as breakfast drinks. However, could those preparing to compete in this burgeoning sub-sector be embarking on a rocky road? Katy Askew argues breakfast drinks do not necessarily represent a silver bullet as the industry looks to provide the US breakfast category with a much needed shot in the arm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director