Comment: Breakfast Drinks are No Silver Bullet
As manufacturers look to revitalise a lacklustre cereal category and win back the growing number of "breakfast skippers" in the US, they are increasingly focusing on convenient options such as breakfast drinks. However, could those preparing to compete in this burgeoning sub-sector be embarking on a rocky road? Katy Askew argues breakfast drinks do not necessarily represent a silver bullet as the industry looks to provide the US breakfast category with a much needed shot in the arm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban