The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Contrast is a two pack which offers a comparison between Bourbon- and Sherry-matured whiskies from Tomatin Distillery.
West Cork Distillers has teamed up with Irish folk/pop group The Pogues to create an Irish whiskey of the same name.
Edrington is set to release an extension of its The Macallan single malt Scotch whisky.
Quintessential Brands has released a gin named after what it claims is the founder of the world’s oldest gin distillers in 1761.
Malones Whiskey Co has rolled out two new ready-to-serve variants under its Vardys Moonshine brand in the UK and Ireland.
Bacardi has added a further extension to its flavoured rum portfolio in the US.
Pernod Ricard is trialling a bitters extension of its Jameson Irish whiskey brand.
QCumber with Ginger joins QCumber and QCumber with Mint. The products are created with natural cucumber essence and lightly sparkling spring water.
Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Barrel Proof is part of the Single Barrel Collection and it is the brand's first-ever barrel strength offering.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a new Penfolds variant as it continues to highlight the wine brand.
Edrington has launched a new The Famous Grouse expression as it attempts to “challenge perceptions” around blended Scotch.
Australian Vintage's sparkling fruit-infused wine comes in three flavours: passion fruit, mixed berry and watermelon.
Powerful Water Company claims POW is the UK's first low calorie and low sugar sparkling energy water.
Bacardi has launched a range of Single Cane Estate rums, describing them as the “new single malt” of the category.
Heaven Hill Brands has launched a "super-premium" rye whiskey under its Pikesville brand.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research