The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has announced the launch an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 Blanc brand.
Scottish craft brewer Stewart Brewing has launched Stewart’s Lager, a new 4% abv beer targeted at sessionable drinking occasions.
Heineken has launched a new craft-style beer range that targets "beer-curious" UK consumers.
Remy Cointreau has announced the 2017 release of 1703 Master Select rum from its Mount Gay distillery in Barbados.
Pernod Ricard's Irish Distillers division has released a range of "experimental super premium whiskeys" from its Midleton distillery in Ireland.
AG Barr's cocktail unit Funkin has released a coconut purée in the UK on-premise, as it looks to capitalise on the popularity of the Pina Colada.
French winery Badet Clément has launched a range of organic wines from a vineyard it purchased in 2015.
UK drinks firm Kingsland has developed a range of British wines in white, rosé and sparkling rosé styles. The wines were developed to answer a need for "affordable, fresh tasting wine for spontaneous occasions", the company said.
Gruppo Campari has launched a limited-edition Appleton Estate rum to celebrate master blender Joy Spence's 20th anniversary in the role.
Sekforde Drinks has released two mixers, aimed at the dark spirits category.
Lucozade Ribena Suntory will launch an Original flavour variant under its Lucozade Zero brand in the UK.
Boston Beer Co has released two seasonal ciders under its Angry Orchard brand in the US. Tapped Maple is a blend of American culinary apples with maple syrup, while Spiced Apple sees the addition of 'seasonal spices'.
The Coca-Cola Co has used its Freestyle self-service drinks system to create two new permanent additions to the Sprite portfolio in the US.
Teeling Whiskey Co has released a whiskey to commemorate the first 18 months of its Dublin distillery. The Revival Volume III follows Volume II, which was released last year to celebrate the distillery's first anniversary. Volume I was released in 2015 at the distillery's inauguration.
Kwangdong has added three flavours to its Vita500 line up in the US. In addition to the Original flavour, Vita500 will now be available in naturally-flavoured Blueberry, Passion Fruit and Grape.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends