The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Brown-Forman has teamed up with an R&B singer to launch a new flavour in its 25-year-old Jack Daniel's RTD malted beverage range, Country Cocktails. K. Michelle will help promote the new Southern Peach flavour, which initially rolls out in the south-east US ahead of a nation-wide launch in early Summer.
Molson Coors has launched a new Carling Cider flavour, Black Fruits, as it targets growing demand for canned fruit cider.
Britvic, PepsiCo’s soft drinks agent in the UK, has announced details of a flavoured variant of the US company’s Pepsi Max CSD brand.
UK producer Elephant Gin has launched a navy-strength version of its namesake gin brand called Elephant Strength Gin.
Pernod Ricard is set to roll out a new VS expression of its Martell Cognac brand in the US.
The Cooper Spirits Co has released the first cask strength whiskey from its Hochstadter porfolio.
SodaStream International has launched products for the first time that are not exclusively designed for use in its home-carbonation platform.
French winery Domaine Sainte Rose has launched its first sweet wine, which will roll out in the UK market.
Starbucks has lined up a Cocoa & Honey with Cream variant of its cold brew coffee range.
Heineken has unveiled a light beer extension of its Amstel lager brand in the US.
Moet Hennessy has lined up a limited edition Ardbeg to celebrate 'Ardbeg Day'.
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has lined up two RTD flavours for its Jameson Irish whiskey brand.
Constellation Brands has launched the second chelada flavour to join the Casa Modelo portfolio, Modelo Chelada Tamarindo Picante.
Heaven Hill Brands has added a citrus-flavoured extension to its Deep Eddy vodka brand.
Diageo's UK unit has launched a new variant under the Smirnoff Cider brand.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts