The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Nichols is taking the Feel Good juice brand it bought in 2015 into the flavoured water category.
Low-alcohol beer firm Big Drop Brewing Co has added a pale ale to its line-up.
Carlsberg has rolled out a new Tuborg to the Indian market.
Nichols has taken its Vimto brand into the flavoured water category with the launch of Vim2o.
SPI Group has lined up the launch of two flavoured vodka variants under the Stoli Crushed brand name.
Pernod Ricard's Travel Retail unit has lined up a second expression as part of its Chivas Regal 18 Ultimate Cask Collection range.
Treasury Wine Estates has added a dry rosé to its Beringer Main & Vine range amid a number of promotional activities for the brand.
Australian wine firm Hill-Smith Family Vineyards has launched a new wine range in the UK, under its Oxford Landing Estates brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a radler-style Bud Light as it looks to innovate around the Budweiser extension.
Beam Suntory has launched the first limited-edition for its Basil Hayden’s range of Bourbons.
Moet Hennessy has introduced a low-dosage Champagne under its Veuve Clicquot brand.
Edrington has lined up a collaboration between its Highland Park single malt Scotch whisky brand and British crime author Ian Rankin, which sees the company release a special edition 10 year old whisky.
California-based wine firm Delicato Family Vineyards has launched an organic wine brand in a bag-in-box format.
Moet Hennessy has rolled out the second release of its Dom Pérignon Champagne brand's 2000 vintage.
PepsiCo has created a 'Label Series' for its Mtn Dew brand.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends