The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Bacardi has released a spiced extension of its namesake rum brand.
UK start-up Just Bee Drinks has released a range of honey-sweetened flavoured waters in the country.
Edrington has released an online-only expression of a 28-year-old single cask Scotch whisky from its Glenturret distillery.
The Coca-Cola Co has added a coconut water to its Innocent soft drinks brand in the UK.
Bacardi has launched a new “super-premium” rum that has been designed for mixing in cocktails.
SodaStream has launched the first beverages from its partnership with SkinnyGirl, the lower-calorie drinks producer owned by TV personality Bethenny Frankel.
The Swedish Cider Co has launched two seasonal flavours in its älska cider range.
Casa Vinicola Zonin has lined up the launch of three Prosecco expressions whose names hail from "the colours of these grapes and their English translation"
Scottish soft drinks maker Summerhouse Drinks has launched a tonic water to target growing demand for gin.
Heineken is to support the launch of a new flavour in its Old Mout cider range with a GBP4m (US$6m) marketing campaign.
London-based MightyBee has launched its first products, a range of coconut water beverages.
Old Orchard Brands has launched two new tropical variants in its Healthy Balance reduced-sugar juice drink range.
As part of the 200th anniversary celebrations for Islay single malt Scotch whisky Laphroaig, brand owner Beam Suntory has announced the limited re-release of the Laphroaig 15-year-old expression.
Camus Cognac used has a unique production process to create a new expression of its Camus Extra bottling, decanting eaux-de-vie from their casks, re-toasting the wood and then refilling them with the same spirit.
UK beverage maker Wild Drinks has launched a sparkling perry-based drink ahead of the summer.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research