The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Beam Suntory has launched a new cranberry and apple flavoured variant of its Pinnacle vodka brand for the US autumn.
Diageo has released full details of its annual line of special release single malt Scotch whiskies.
Brown-Forman is launching a gingerbread spice variant of its liqueur brand Southern Comfort in the US.
Patron Spirits has released a lime-flavoured extension of its Patrón Citrónge liqueur brand.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced the release of this year's iteration of its Parker's Heritage Collection.
Douglas Laing & Co is set to release a Highland “vatted” malt in the UK.
The Camargo family from Brazil has partnered with UK entrepreneur Hamilton Lowe to launch its Yaguara cachaça in the US.
Beam Suntory has launched an extension of its Courvoisier Cognac brand in the Travel Retail channel.
Crimson Wine Group has rolled out a US wine that has been sourced from vines grown in the states of California and Washington.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of the second Nàdurra expression for The Glenlivet single malt Scotch whisky brand through its Chivas Brothers division.
Diageo has launched a fifth flavoured variant of its Sean Combs-backed vodka brand Ciroc.
William Grant & Sons has released two limited-edition 50-year-old expressions of its The Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky.
German brewer Krombacher has lined up the UK release of the Hell extension of its namesake beer brand.
Sazerac Co has lined up the launch of this year's antique collection of Buffalo Trace American whiskeys in the US. The five expressions comprise:
UK spirits producer The Cotswolds Distillery has confirmed the launch of its first product, a dry gin set for release this month.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk