The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
UK drinks company Halewood Wines & Spirits has launched a range of "fresh and simple" wines called Surprisingly Good.
Gonzalez Byass has released the first organic wine to be made at its Otero winery in Spain. Finca Constancia Entre Lunas 2013 is made using 100% Tempranillo grapes.
The Hain Celestial Group has added a Kombucha range to its BluePrint portfolio of cold-pressed juices.
The Coca-Cola Co's Spanish arm has launched two Aquarius Vive flavours - Lemon-Lime and Tropical - as it looks to move the brand away from sports drinks.
Molson Coors has followed up its sponsorship of the English Premier League with its second limited-edition beer launch in partnership with Sky Sports.
Constellation Brands' craft beer unit Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits Co has launched a flavoured version of its Fathom IPA-style beer.
Superfood supplements company Genesis Today has expanded its line of Superfruit Juices with three reduced sugar offerings.
Distell has followed last month’s release of a 42-year-old iteration of Tobermory single malt with two younger expressions, as part of a competition to win a bottle of the older Scotch whisky.
Rudolph Wild has launched a new no-added-sugar Capri-Sun range, Capri-Sun Fruity Water in the UK in partnership with Coca-Cola European Partners.
Diageo has officially launched Huxley Rare Genus Whiskey, the third spirit in its Whiskey Union range.
Stone Brewing CEO Greg Koch has again partnered Stand By Me star Wil Wheaton and Fark.com creator Drew Curtis to release a stout.
Treasury Wine Estates has launched a new Rosemount range that highlights on the bottles the food each wine best pairs with.
That Boutique-y Whisky Co (TBWC) has released a 52-year-old single grain Scotch whisky from the now-closed Carsebridge distillery.
Asahi has added a new variant to its Clear Asahi range, designed to pair with food from a specific region.
Cornish gin brand Tarquin's has teamed up with Molson Coors' craft beer unit Sharp's to produce a gin which contains hops.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends