The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Compañía Licorera de Nicaragua has lined up a seven-year-old white variant of its Flor de Caña rum brand.
William Grant has released its first batch of Kininvie 17 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky into Travel Retail.
CL Financial's House of Angostura unit has lined up the US launch of an Amaro liqueur under the Angostura brand name.
Denis Reinhardt has expanded the availability of his Ferdinand's gin brand to the UK.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a new Rosemount Estate blend that was “crowd-sourced” with consumers.
Madhava Natural Sweeteners has launched a range of drink mix flavours that use a stevia-based sweetener.
Edrington has released a limited-edition single malt to mark its Famous Grouse brand's sponsorship of next week's Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
VeeV Spirits has replaced its namesake brand with a reformulated version that is attempting to position itself in the vodka category.
Patrón Spirits has launched a new range of high-strength "artisanal" Tequilas made from the process know as "tahona".
Sonoma family wine producer Don Sebastiani & Sons is set to launch a Cabernet Sauvignon addition to its 'Fifth Generation' wine collection.
FAL Healthy Beverages has launched a coconut water in the US designed to appeal to children.
Pernod Ricard's Irish Distillers division is set to release this year's iteration of the Midleton Very Rare line.
The spirits division of Berry Bros & Rudd has announced the launch of the latest expression from its The Glenrothes Scotch whisky portfolio.
Champagne house Maison Ruinart has released a 2004 expression in the UK.
Nestle Waters has launched a zero-calorie tropical fruit-flavoured sparkling water range under its Nestle Pure Life brand.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites