The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
The Diageo-controlled United Spirits has released a honey-flavoured version of its flagship whisky brand, McDowell's No. 1.
Pernod Ricard's US unit has announced the latest permanent addition to its Kahlua portfolio. Chili Chocolate is said to blend rich chocolate with hot chili.
PepsiCo has announced the launch of Tropicana Essentials Probiotics as it looks to capitalise on health and wellness trends.
Casa Cuervo is set to release the second expression in its Steamship Collection.
Charter Brands has released its first new product since the launch of Langley's No 8 three years ago
Reh Kendermann has launched two German wines, including a Sauvignon Blanc, in the UK on-premise, targeting shoppers in two of the country's larger supermarket chains.
Conecuh Ridge Distillers has launched an extension of its Clyde May's US whiskey brand, with a limited edition cask strength iteration rolling out across the US next month.
William Grant & Sons has overhauled the packaging for its Travel Retail Glenfiddich range, Cask Collection, as it prepares for the upcoming TFWA exhibition in Cannes next month.
Pernod Ricard has added a permanent extension to its Royal Salute blended Scotch whisky brand.
Whyte & Mackay has lined up the roll-out of a 35-year-old iteration of its The Dalmore single malt Scotch whisky.
Kenya Breweries has released a new RTD variant under the Smirnoff vodka brand.
Treo Brands will launch a range of birch water infusions this month.
Canadian drinks group Andrew Peller Limited has extended its partnership with former ice hockey player Wayne Gretzky to include a Canadian whisky.
Diageo has launched a new Guinness extension, developed at its experimental brewery in Dublin.
Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Co has released two limited-edition, seasonal juices.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends