The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Shepherd Neame has launched a limited-edition ale to mark the centenary of its wooden mash tuns, which its claims are the last remaining ones in Britain.
Purity Brewing Co has released a limited-edition black beer in Champagne-style bottles.
Diageo is to launch a second Private Collection edition under its John Walker & Sons brand.
CBS Consumer Products has released a blended red wine from the Paso Robles region in California that forms part of its Star Trek wine offering in the US.
Myx Beverage has released a limited edition, signature bottle for its Myx Fusions Myxotica flavoured wine brand.
The Sazerac Co has released an extension to its Peychaud's bitters range.
Deep Eddy is launching a lemon version of its namesake vodka in the US next month.
Diageo's Orphan Barrel Whiskey Distilling Co has lined up the US launch of the fourth addition to its range of whiskeys.
A. Smith Bowan has launched the final release in its Abraham Bowman series for 2014.
SHS Drinks has lined up a new limited-edition flavour for it's WKD RTD range.
Diageo has launched a new gin that uses Japanese botanicals with the addition of sake.
Spanish orange grower Naranjas Che has launched an organic alcoholic wine made from oranges.
Britvic is to launch a lightly carbonated J20 extension as it looks to turnaround performance of the brand.
Molson Coors' Irish craft beer subsidiary Franciscan Well has launched a new “Irish” pale ale.
Diageo and Combs Wine & Spirits have launched the first new expressions in the DeLeón range since they formed a JV for the Tequila brand.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018