The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit has launched another extension to its The Glenlivet single malt Scotch brand.
SPI Group has launched a limited-edition Stolichnaya extension made with spring water from the Andean Mountain foothills in the Araucania region of Chile.
Whyte & Mackay is to launch its first Travel Retail-exclusive range, The Dalmore Fortune Merita Collection, next year.
Suerte Tequila has added a five-year, single barrel iteration to its portfolio.
Spencerfield Spirit Co has added another flavour to its Edinburgh Gin liqueur range.
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has launched a new Poliakov flavour as it overhauls the vodka brand's flavoured portfolio to combat “flavour fatigue”.
William Grant & Sons has launched a UK-exclusive ready-to-serve Drambuie extension.
A 9% abv version of Guinness containing peated whisky malt is being launched in the US by Diageo as the first in a series of limited releases for the stout brand.
A range of four different Vermouths under the Belsazar brand name is set to be released next month in the UK.
Sogrape Vinhos has launched a special-edition tawny port to celebrate its Sandeman brand's 225th anniversary.
The Lakes Distillery has launched the first product to be distilled at its northern England stills, a mid-priced gin that uses ingredients from the Cumbrian countryside.
Stone Brewing Co has released a "limited", seasonal variant of its year-round Stone Smoked Porter.
Lactalis, the French dairy group, has launched a sports drink variant of its milk brand Lactel for post-exercise occasions.
Pernod Ricard's California winery, Kenwood Vineyards, which was purchased in May, has launched a Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 vintage in a limited-edition bottle.
Pernod Ricard has launched the first new expression of its Chivas Regal brand to be rolled out globally in seven years.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts