The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Beam Suntory has launched a new extension in its Sourz range that “leaves behind a cooling sensation” after drinking.
Thatchers has launched its “sweetest products yet” as it targets 18-30 year olds moving away from fruit-flavoured ciders.
C&C Group has launched a new “spider” (spirits and cider drink) that combines Magners cider with Irish whiskey.
Westons has launched what it claims is the UK's first "craft" cider in a can.
Big Bottom Distilling has released Oregon Gin, the first in-house distilled product to be launched by the US company.
Molson Coors has launched a second variant of its Carling British Cider brand in response to the UK's growing "fruit cider" category.
MillerCoors is planning to launch a white IPA variant of its Blue Moon brand.
PepsiCo has unveiled two new flavours in its Mountain Dew energy range Kickstart.
Brown-Forman is launching a rye version of its Woodford Reserve Bourbon brand.
Coca-Cola has launched a new range of Dasani Drops that includes Strawberry Basil and Lime flavours.
Moet Hennessy has lined up a sixth Glenmorangie expression for the brand's Private Edition collection. Glenmorangie Tùsail launches globally this week.
Guy Harvey, the marine wildlife artist and conservationist, is launching his own brand of rum in the US.
Beam Suntory has launched a 21-year-old Kilbeggan into European Travel Retail as it ups the Irish whiskey's presence in the sector.
Stone Brewing Co has launched a new IPA brewed to reduce the gluten content.
A new UK soft drinks company has released its first product, a juice that contains a blend of aloe vera, grape juice and lemon.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research