The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Delegat Group has extended the roll-out for an addition to its global wine portfolio.
Liquid Ice Energy has launched an orange variant of its energy drink.
Sierra Nevada has partnered German brewery Brauhaus Riegele to create its first Oktoberfest seasonal beer.
William Grant & Sons has released two whiskies under the Rare Cask Reserve banner.
Heineken, the company behind the Tequila-flavoured Desperados, is to launch a rum-flavoured spirit-beer range into the UK under its Foster's brand.
Brown-Forman is set to launch the first permanent rye whiskey expression of its Woodford Reserve whiskey brand.
Anchor Distilling Co has confirmed the roll-out of a 100% cupreata agave unaged mezcal in the US.
Patrón Citrónge Mango is made using Ataulfo mangos from the Mexican states of Nayarit and Chiapas.
Anna Blanc de Blancs is named after Anna de Codorníu, the 17th century heiress of the Codorníu estate.
UK juice company B Fresh has added a celery & iceberg lettuce variant to its namesake cold-pressed juice brand.
UK company DrinkMaple has launched two pack extensions of its namesake maple water brand.
Gin Lane 1751 comprises four styles: a classic London Dry (40% abv); London Dry Royal Strength (47% abv); Victoria Pink Gin (40% abv); and an Old Tom Gin (40% abv).
Edinburgh Gin producer Spencerfield Spirits Co has added a gin made with seaweed to its portfolio.
UK-based brewer Robinsons has created two export-only, premium beers. Both the Steam Lager (5.5% abv) and 9 Hop IPA (6% abv) will be available to markets outside the UK, in 33cl bottles.
Beam Suntory has confirmed a launch date for its new “Scotch-infused” Bourbon.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research