The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Following the re-launch of its Drench brand earlier this year, Britvic has added two sparkling variants in an effort to attract adult consumers.
KeVita has added three new flavours to its line of Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonics. New variants include Meyer Lemon, Ginseng Mandarin, and Elderberry.
Beam Suntory is to launch a ten-year-old Bowmore single malt exclusively into European and Asia-Pacific Travel Retail.
Michigan's Old Old Orchard Brands has launched a new range of non-GMO-certified juices in four flavours.
Languedoc wine cooperative Les Vignobles Foncalieu has readied the launch of three new wines in the UK under the L’Instant Sud brand.
RW Knudsen Family has launched five vegetable juice blends.
Diageo has rolled out a new beer under the Guinness brand, developed at its experimental brewery in Dublin.
Takara Shuzo has lined up three limited edition releases from its Scotch whisky distillery Tomatin.
Sapporo has lined up a US-specific dark lager under its namesake beer brand.
Brick Brewing has announced the release of Farmhouse Cider, under its Seagram brand. The company said the product is preservative and gluten free.
TBG & Co has rolled out the latest expression of The Glover Scotch whiskey, a blend of whisky from Scottish distilleries and Hanyu whisky from Japan.
Distell has announced the release of a 10-year-old South African whisky, which carries a 2005 vintage statement.
Number One Drinks Co Japan will launch the first product from its newly-licensed Kyoto Distillery this October.
Milestone Brands has announced its first NPD from Dulce Vida since it acquired the business. The company has launched 35% abv Dulce Vida Lime Tequila and Dulce Vida Grapefruit Tequila as well as 40% abv Blanco, Reposado and Añejo.
The UK's St Peter's Brewery has launched alcohol-free beer St Peter's Without, the result of a GBP1m (US$1.3m), three-year investment in a new production process.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review