The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Teeling Whiskey Co has released a whiskey to commemorate the first anniversary of its Dublin distillery.
Diageo is to launch a 25-year-old Lagavulin to celebrate the Islay distillery's 200th anniversary.
Savse, an independent smoothie maker from the country of Georgia, has launched a new flavour in the UK, Purple Carrot.
Cott Corp has announced the addition of three new flavours to the Vintage Seltzer range.
Actor Channing Tatum has partnered with Idaho's Grand Teton Distillery to produce a vodka. Born and Bred is made from Idaho potatoes
New Belgium Brewing will release a second ice cream-inspired beer, in partnership with ice cream company Ben & Jerry's.
Pernod Ricard has launched a Strawberry Kiwi pre-mixed Malibu drink to the UK market.
Mark Anthony Brands, the owner of Mike's Hard Lemonade, has branched out into the "hard" seltzer category.
Ice drinks company Slush Puppie will launch four new Tango Ice Blast flavours in the UK this summer.
William Grant & Sons has readied the release of the latest iteration from its long-running Tun expressions of The Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky.
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has added another iteration to the Classic range from its Glen Moray single malt Scotch whisky brand.
Washington wine suppler Ste. Michelle Wine Estates has launched a new Italian brand, Mamma Mia!, into the US market.
TV personality Nancy Dell'Olio is to launch a limoncello next month.
Brown-Forman is to release a whiskey that has had its exposure to wood minimised during the aging process.
Tennessee-based WG Brewing Co has added two more hard sodas to its portfolio.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends