The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Moet Hennessy has launched a Cognac exclusive to the US market, called Master Blender's Selection No.1.
High Performance Beverage Co has announced plans to launch a lemon/lime flavoured sports drink.
Canadian craft brewer Unibroue has partnered the lead singer of Megadeth to release a beer.
Australian Vintage has launched a Malbec in the UK under its Black Label brand.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has released a 17-year-old single cask, single malt Irish whiskey to mark its 17 years in business.
Edrington is to release a 40-year-old expression of its The Macallan Highland single malt Scotch whisky.
Wemyss Malts has readied the roll-out of three limited edition, high-strength iterations from its blended Scotch whisky portfolio.
The UK's Chase Distillery has added to its marmalade-flavoured vodka range.
Diageo and Ciroc vodka stakeholder Sean 'Diddy' Combs have announced the release of a mango variant under the Ciroc brand.
Wine consultancy firm Litmus Wines has launched a pre-mixed drink which combines the botanical aromas of gin with English wine and spring water.
Hiro Sake has lined up the release of its most expensive sake in the US, as the company celebrates the fifth anniversary of its entry into the country.
UK soft drinks maker Virtue Drinks has launched a range of flavoured, carbonated "energy water", which the company claims is the first zero-sugar, zero-artificial sweetener beverage of its type.
New Champagne house PIAFF will launch a Brut and a Rose Champagne to the US this November. In 2017, the company will follow with a Blanc de Blancs and a Vintage.
Brown-Forman has released the latest expression in its Woodford Reserve Master's Collection. Brandy Cask Finish is the 11th release in the collection.
Reims-based Champagne house Bruno Paillard has launched a Blanc de Blancs 2006 vintage Champagne. The 2006 is the seventh Blanc de Blancs vintage to come from the house.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends