The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
SHS Drinks' Shloer Limited Editions Apple & Blackberry Punch
Diageo has released a new range of ready-to-serve pre-mix cocktails in the US.
Diageo has launched three expressions under The Singleton of Glendullan brand exclusively into Travel Retail.
Beam Suntory has launched an anniversary edition of its Laphroaig Cairdeas Scotch whiskey as the brand celebrates its 200th year.
Remy Cointreau's Bruichladdich Scotch whisky brand has released the latest iteration of its Octomore single malt. Available online from this week,
Gruppo Campari's US arm Campari America has introduced a 70 proof version of its bitter artichoke liqueur Cynar.
Beam Suntory's global travel retail division has launched a Master's Select version of its Hibiki Japanese Harmony whisky.
Moet Hennessy has released a limited edition extension of its Glenmorangie single malt brand, exclusively in the UK.
Brown-Forman has launched Sinatra Century under its Jack Daniel's whiskey brand.
Conecuh Ridge Distillery has launched a 55% abv version of its Clyde May's Alabama-style whiskey.
Pernod Ricard is to introduce a series of whiskies into the Travel Retail channel under the Chivas 18 Ultimate Cask Collection banner.
Pernod Ricard's Scotch whisky unit, Chivas Brothers, has launched its first peated-style Glenlivet since the 1980s.
Northern England whisky distiller Lakes Distillery has launched a sherry cask-finished expression of its The One whisky.
AG Barr has released a new Funkin cocktail syrup designed to make a range of sherbet cocktails.
Heaven Hill has released a one-off wheated Bourbon that has been aged for 20 years.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research