just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has said the company has had to "reset" the recently-purchased Diageo wine brands, as it moves to increase margins and move away from loss-leading deals.
Gruppo Campari's CEO has warned that Wild Turkey's honey extensions are dragging down performance for the otherwise fast-growing Bourbon brand.
The CEO of Molson Coors has said his company has made "substantial progress" on the pending acquisition of SABMiller's stake in joint venture MillerCoors.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the company remains committed to Brazil, despite continued struggles in the market.
Boston Beer Co's CEO has said cider trends in the US may stabilise over the year as the impact from hard soda fades away.
The CEO of Constellation Brands has said craft beer acquisition Ballast Point's strong performance is down to "real beer aficionados" who are looking for a "real beer".
Remy Cointreau has bottomed out in China, the company's CEO has said as she predicted improved results in the country for 2017.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said the company is continuing to invest in Finlandia, a brand that was recently reported to be up for sale.
Brown-Forman's CEO has defended flavoured whiskey as US figures show the previously-rampant growth for Tennessee Fire and Tennessee Honey fading.
SABMiller's CEO has called 2016 "a year to watch" on currency as the company battles ForEx weakness in Africa.
Coca-Cola HBC has said it will launch the Monster energy brand in Nigeria during the second half of the year.
Carlsberg's CEO has said he expects to close more breweries in China, following yesterday's news that the group has already closed eight over the last 12 months.
C&C Group has maintained that it remains strongly-placed to participate in the current round of consolidation in the beer industry, despite lining up a sizeable share buyback plan in the coming months.
The head of Gruppo Campari has said the company's takeover of Grand Marnier's parent, Marnier-Lapostolle, is on schedule.
Gruppo Campari is trialling a new spiced rum as it looks to extend its portfolio in the category.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages