just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said it is “still early days” for a new range of naturally-sweetened CSDs as the company launches US tests.
Pernod Ricard has said it is looking beyond its Chivas range to find growth in China's struggling Scotch whisky market.
Heineken's departing CFO has called for clarity in Indonesia after a ban on beer sales in convenience stores cut volumes by a third.
The Coca-Cola Co has said there is still work to be done on Diet Coke in the US despite a recent sales turnaround.
Constellation Brands is upping its focus on beer in cans after craft brewers premiumised the format, the company's CEO has said.
Gluten-free beer brands have the ability to attract “lost drinkers” back to the beer category in the US, according to MillerCoors.
Diageo expects to see “intense price competition” continue in Ethiopia as new products emerge, but is “optimistic” for its future in the country, according to its Africa unit president.
Pernod Ricard's Asia head has said the unit is on track in China after a better-than-expected Chinese New Year saw Cognac volumes improve.
The head of Gruppo Campari has admitted that the performance of Wild Turkey was its one disappointment in 2014, but is predicting bigger things from the Bourbon brand this year.
The head of Stock Spirits has reiterated his disappointment at the company's failure to land an acquisition last year, but has maintained that the firm is still conducting negotiations.
SABMiller is upping its focus on the “huge opportunity” for mainstream spirits in Africa by targeting more countries on the continent, and aims to help “legitimise” the category.
The CFO of Brown-Forman has offered hope to Russia's alcohol market, claiming that the company is "doing pretty well" in the challenging country.
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has admitted there is still a “lot of work” for the group to do in the US, despite seeing healthy growth for its higher-end brands.
Monster Beverage Corp's CEO has blamed a weaker Australia for a Q4 sales slowdown in Asia but said Japan continues to grow.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said he is confident the US beer market will continue to improve this year.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets