just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Coca-Cola Europe Partners has said it will work with The Coca-Cola Co to fix declines for regular Coke after the full-sugar brand dropped volumes in the first six months of the year.
Pernod Ricard's CFO has welcomed a return to growth for baijiu in China but said he is happy the company had not yet bought into the category.
Pernod Ricard has said it may keep new UK health guidelines off its labels and bottles because the company does not agree with them.
Pernod Ricard's CFO has forecast another difficult year for global Travel Retail as the channel continues to face pressure from all sides.
Brown-Forman's CEO has blamed consumer price fears for a Q1 double-digits US sales slide on Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire.
The CEO of Treasury Wine Estates has said the company has had to "reset" the recently-purchased Diageo wine brands, as it moves to increase margins and move away from loss-leading deals.
Gruppo Campari's CEO has warned that Wild Turkey's honey extensions are dragging down performance for the otherwise fast-growing Bourbon brand.
The CEO of Molson Coors has said his company has made "substantial progress" on the pending acquisition of SABMiller's stake in joint venture MillerCoors.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the company remains committed to Brazil, despite continued struggles in the market.
Boston Beer Co's CEO has said cider trends in the US may stabilise over the year as the impact from hard soda fades away.
The CEO of Constellation Brands has said craft beer acquisition Ballast Point's strong performance is down to "real beer aficionados" who are looking for a "real beer".
Remy Cointreau has bottomed out in China, the company's CEO has said as she predicted improved results in the country for 2017.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said the company is continuing to invest in Finlandia, a brand that was recently reported to be up for sale.
Brown-Forman's CEO has defended flavoured whiskey as US figures show the previously-rampant growth for Tennessee Fire and Tennessee Honey fading.
SABMiller's CEO has called 2016 "a year to watch" on currency as the company battles ForEx weakness in Africa.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends