just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Constellation Brands is considering shifting the purchase of several raw materials from Mexico to the US, should the country's president-elect Donald Trump implement a so-called border tax between the neighbouring nations.
Constellation Brands has continued its recent spending spree with a minority investment in rye whiskey and gin producer Catoctin Creek.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said a 'soft' blended Scotch whisky market has lead to a decrease in sales of the company's used barrels.
The CEO of Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has given more detail behind the company's decision to extend the newly-reformulated Coca-Cola Zero brand to Europe.
The CEO of Carlsberg has confirmed that the brewer will continue to strengthen its ties with Brooklyn Brewery in Europe, despite Kirin's recent purchase of a stake in the US company.
Monster Beverage Corp has confirmed that the long-awaited launch of its namesake energy drinks brand into China is underway.
The president & CEO of Molson Coors has echoed comments made last week by Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO, claiming that US beer consumers are striving to make sense of the array of options in the craft beer space.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said the company's Diet Dr Pepper brand "continued to significantly outperform the diet category", growing just under 1% in the company's third quarter.
The Coca-Cola Co's chief operating officer has said the company is taking "multiple actions" to address changing consumer preferences around added sugar.
The founder of Boston Beer Co has unveiled plans for the company's Samuel Adams beer, following an announcement in April to review the brand.
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said stricter border controls helped drive down Travel Retail sales this year as the channel failed to match strong growth elsewhere for the company.
Constellation Brands' CEO has said the company is ready to add even more brands to its growing portfolio, with a a spirit-mix beer a potential first target.
Coca-Cola Europe Partners has said it will work with The Coca-Cola Co to fix declines for regular Coke after the full-sugar brand dropped volumes in the first six months of the year.
Pernod Ricard's CFO has welcomed a return to growth for baijiu in China but said he is happy the company had not yet bought into the category.
Pernod Ricard has said it may keep new UK health guidelines off its labels and bottles because the company does not agree with them.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits