just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
The CEO of Heineken has said the company will roll out a non-alcoholic version of its namesake beer brand in Europe this year, as it looks to capitalise on the trend towards low- and no- alcohol products.
The election of Donald Trump in the US and the UK's decision to leave the European Union are unlikely to have any material effect on PepsiCo, according to the group's CEO.
Molson Coors has recorded a near-US$500m impairment charge in Canada after the company was moved to reassess the value of its brands in the country.
The head of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said the recently-purchased Bai soft drink range will join the company's priority portfolio, as the group looks to cater for changing consumer needs.
The Coca-Cola Co's incoming CEO has said the soft drinks giant is winning the fight to resurrect sparkling soda as zero-calorie Cokes and smaller pack sizes boost CSD sales.
The CEO of Pernod Ricard has said the company must stand its ground on Absolut's pricing in the US, in the wake of increasing pressure from the vodka category.
China's low-value beer volumes could drop further, Carlsberg CEO Cees 't Hart has told just-drinks.
Constellation Brands is considering shifting the purchase of several raw materials from Mexico to the US, should the country's president-elect Donald Trump implement a so-called border tax between the neighbouring nations.
Constellation Brands has continued its recent spending spree with a minority investment in rye whiskey and gin producer Catoctin Creek.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said a 'soft' blended Scotch whisky market has lead to a decrease in sales of the company's used barrels.
The CEO of Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has given more detail behind the company's decision to extend the newly-reformulated Coca-Cola Zero brand to Europe.
The CEO of Carlsberg has confirmed that the brewer will continue to strengthen its ties with Brooklyn Brewery in Europe, despite Kirin's recent purchase of a stake in the US company.
Monster Beverage Corp has confirmed that the long-awaited launch of its namesake energy drinks brand into China is underway.
The president & CEO of Molson Coors has echoed comments made last week by Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO, claiming that US beer consumers are striving to make sense of the array of options in the craft beer space.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said the company's Diet Dr Pepper brand "continued to significantly outperform the diet category", growing just under 1% in the company's third quarter.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends