just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
The head of Coca-Cola European Partners has said he remains confident of a "solid" first quarter of 2017, despite a slip in volumes in January.
Brown-Forman's CFO has hailed a rebound for the group's Global Travel Retail unit, as the company reported a high-single-digit organic sales boost for the division in the first nine months of fiscal-2017.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said that he would not change how his company has operated in Brazil, despite fresh losses in the country.
The CEO of Heineken has said the company will roll out a non-alcoholic version of its namesake beer brand in Europe this year, as it looks to capitalise on the trend towards low- and no- alcohol products.
The election of Donald Trump in the US and the UK's decision to leave the European Union are unlikely to have any material effect on PepsiCo, according to the group's CEO.
Molson Coors has recorded a near-US$500m impairment charge in Canada after the company was moved to reassess the value of its brands in the country.
The head of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said the recently-purchased Bai soft drink range will join the company's priority portfolio, as the group looks to cater for changing consumer needs.
The Coca-Cola Co's incoming CEO has said the soft drinks giant is winning the fight to resurrect sparkling soda as zero-calorie Cokes and smaller pack sizes boost CSD sales.
The CEO of Pernod Ricard has said the company must stand its ground on Absolut's pricing in the US, in the wake of increasing pressure from the vodka category.
China's low-value beer volumes could drop further, Carlsberg CEO Cees 't Hart has told just-drinks.
Constellation Brands is considering shifting the purchase of several raw materials from Mexico to the US, should the country's president-elect Donald Trump implement a so-called border tax between the neighbouring nations.
Constellation Brands has continued its recent spending spree with a minority investment in rye whiskey and gin producer Catoctin Creek.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said a 'soft' blended Scotch whisky market has lead to a decrease in sales of the company's used barrels.
The CEO of Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has given more detail behind the company's decision to extend the newly-reformulated Coca-Cola Zero brand to Europe.
The CEO of Carlsberg has confirmed that the brewer will continue to strengthen its ties with Brooklyn Brewery in Europe, despite Kirin's recent purchase of a stake in the US company.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends