A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Earlier today, Diageo reported a lift in full-year net profits on flat sales and dipping volumes. Here just-drinks takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions:
As the third-largest beer market in Europe, Poland plays a sizable part in the fortunes of three of the world's largest brewers. As market leader, SABMiller is particularly keen that the country's consumers keep on chugging.
In a trading update earlier today, SABMiller posted a 3% lift in group sales in its fiscal first quarter, as volumes held steady. Here we look at the three-month performance by region.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group today posted an increase in second quarter profits and sales, although growth was slowed by negative ForEx.
Earlier today (22 July), The Coca-Cola Co reported a 3.3% slip in sales in its second quarter. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant in both the three months and six months to the end of June:
In a trading update earlier today, Remy Cointreau posted a near-4% lift in reported sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's sales performance by region and brand in the three months to the end of June.
As Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras delivers new proposals to tackle the country’s debt crisis, Lucy Britner takes a closer look at what it means to the local drinks trade.
Edrington today reported a drop in FY sales and profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by brand in the 12 months to the end of March.
Late yesterday, Brown-Forman announced its entry into the Irish whiskey category through the purchase of Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Ltd
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its Q4 and FY results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and by brand in the 12 months to the end of April.
Drinks giant Diageo has been in the news recently after discrepancies were found in the results of United Spirits, an Indian spirits company that the company recently bought a controlling stake in.
Last week, news spread of an impending Prosecco shortage. But beyond the sensationalist headlines, how likely is it that fans of the fast-growing sparkling wine will find themselves fighting over the last few bottles this Summer?
Britvic posted a rise in sales in its first-half results today (21 May). Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by category and region in the 28-week period.
Earlier today (13 May), French wine and spirits group Belvédère announced that its first-quarter sales were up 4.4% on a comparable basis. Here, we take a look at the figures for the first three months of 2015 by region:
Earlier today, C&C Group reported a rise in full-year sales. But the company slipped into the red as impairment charges damaged the bottom line. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by region:
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research