A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
Late yesterday, Brown-Forman announced its entry into the Irish whiskey category through the purchase of Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Ltd
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its Q4 and FY results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and by brand in the 12 months to the end of April.
Drinks giant Diageo has been in the news recently after discrepancies were found in the results of United Spirits, an Indian spirits company that the company recently bought a controlling stake in.
Last week, news spread of an impending Prosecco shortage. But beyond the sensationalist headlines, how likely is it that fans of the fast-growing sparkling wine will find themselves fighting over the last few bottles this Summer?
Britvic posted a rise in sales in its first-half results today (21 May). Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by category and region in the 28-week period.
Earlier today (13 May), French wine and spirits group Belvédère announced that its first-quarter sales were up 4.4% on a comparable basis. Here, we take a look at the figures for the first three months of 2015 by region:
Earlier today, C&C Group reported a rise in full-year sales. But the company slipped into the red as impairment charges damaged the bottom line. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by region:
Earlier today (12 May), Gruppo Campari announced its first quarter results, including a 73% hike in pre-tax profits and a 13% sales increase. Here, we take a look at the figures for the quarter by region and brand:
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its first quarter results, with losses up 34% and revenue rising 4.5%. Here, we look at the company’s performance during the three-month period by region.
Last week, Japan's Suntory Holdings reported a healthy rise in first-quarter sales and operating profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's beverage results:
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 62% surge in first quarter net profit, accompanied by a 1.4% dip in net sales. Here, just-drinks analyses the company’s global performance, region by region:
Pernod Ricard yesterday announced a 6% rise in sales in the nine months to the end of March. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major spirits and Champagne brands in the year-to-date, as well as a rundown of the top-line figures by region:
The Coca-Cola Co today reported a 4% drop in full-year profits. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks group:
Today, Heineken reported a lift in profits and sales in the first three months of this year. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
Today, SABMiller reported a 4% rise in full-year sales despite a flat performance from North America. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the numbers:
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Brown-Forman's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer