A deeper consideration of the issues making the headlines on just-drinks.
In the UK, the Royal Society of Public Health has called for nutritional labels - including calories - to be placed on alcoholic drinks, in order to curb the country's growing obesity epidemic.
Earlier today, Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Today, SABMiller reported a 15% rise in first-half profits but warned of challenges ahead. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the numbers:
Today, Gruppo Campari announced a slide in year-to-date profits. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's results by region and brand:
Today, Carlsberg reported a drop in year-to-date profits as Eastern Europe remained challenging. Here just-drinks looks at the group's performance by region:
Yesterday, MillerCoors reported a near-8% lift in year-to-date net profits thanks in part to a healthy third quarter. Here, we take a look at the company's brand performance in the quarter:
Today, Molson Coors reported a slip in year-to-date profits on flat sales, as an impairment charge hampered its third-quarter. Here, just-drinks takes closer look at the brewer’s Q3 performance by region:
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard announced a 1% rise in sales in the three months to the end of September. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major Champagne and spirits brands in the quarter.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a 1.7% decrease in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September
Earlier today, The Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in year-to-date profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks group:
Earlier today, Diageo issued a Q1 trading update that showed a 1.5% slip in sales on a 3.% fall in volumes. Here, just-drinks, takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions.
Remy Cointreau today reported a drop in first-half sales after another weak showing in China. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by brand in the six months to the end of September.
Earlier today, SABMiller reported a 5% rise in first-half sales, while its total volumes in the period were up by 1%. Here just-drinks takes closer look at the numbers:
Advertising on social media is both an effective and cost-controlled way for the drinks industry to grow brand awareness and increase sales.
Although the Scottish Government's initiative to put a minimum unit pricing (MUP) on alcohol has been referred to the European Court of Justice, some members of Scotland's alcohol industry are backing the initiative to tackle alcohol harm in the country.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018