just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Wang Fangqing
The final part of this month's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape in the BRIC markets, focuses on China.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Special
The China Alcoholic Drinks Association (CADA) has petitioned the country’s Ministry of Commerce to open up dumping and subsidy investigations against imported wines from the European Union (EU), arguing that EU exporters have been behaving anti-competitively.
Suntory Holdings subsidiary Suntory Beverage & Food Asia is planning to produce beverages in India, a spokesperson has told just-drinks.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Black
Suntory's Yamazaki, Hakushu Multi-Year Single Malts
Suntory’s Mediterranean grapefruit cocktail-like beverage
Japan's Kirin Holdings is to test US demand for alcohol-free beer by launching its Kirin Free in the country.
China Resources Snow Breweries, SABMiller's joint venture with China Resources Enterprise, has acquired Aoke Beer based in Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province.
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"