just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Wang Fangqing
The final part of this month's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape in the BRIC markets, focuses on China.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Special
The China Alcoholic Drinks Association (CADA) has petitioned the country’s Ministry of Commerce to open up dumping and subsidy investigations against imported wines from the European Union (EU), arguing that EU exporters have been behaving anti-competitively.
Suntory Holdings subsidiary Suntory Beverage & Food Asia is planning to produce beverages in India, a spokesperson has told just-drinks.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Black
Suntory's Yamazaki, Hakushu Multi-Year Single Malts
Suntory’s Mediterranean grapefruit cocktail-like beverage
Japan's Kirin Holdings is to test US demand for alcohol-free beer by launching its Kirin Free in the country.
China Resources Snow Breweries, SABMiller's joint venture with China Resources Enterprise, has acquired Aoke Beer based in Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province.
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends