just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Vladimir Pekic
Brazil’s Hafil Group is in “advanced negotiations with a large US distributor” to enter the American market with Edge, its flagship energy drink brand.
The Coca-Cola Company has rolled out two of its Powerade Zero variants to Brazil.
Lasko Group, the parent company of Slovenia's Pivovarna Lasko brewer, has sold a 57.6% stake in Kosovo-based Birra Peja.
Pivovarna Lasko has begun a search for a strategic investor willing to inject at least EUR75m (US$102.1m) of fresh capital into the company.
Coca-Cola Brazil has launched its new line of ready-to-drink sugar-free teas in two green tea flavours
Brazilian brewery Bierland and Argentina’s Cerveceria Antares brewery have launched a new jointly-produced limited-edition pale ale.
Brazilian brewers AX Beer and Cervejaria Krug Bier have teamed up to create a caipirinha-infused beer.
Tequila exports rose 3% by volume in 2013, with orders from the biggest customer, the US, rising by more than 5m litres.
Viti-Vinícola Cereser has confirmed the nation-wide roll-out of 88 Limão in Brazil.
Sumol+Compal has reported soaring profits in 2013, as sales rose slightly in the period.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018