just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
InVivo Wine has taken a 21% stake in wine co-operative Vinadeis.
Earlier this week, to general surprise, French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet revealed that it has been a long-standing shareholder in Belvedere - since yesterday (30 June) re-named as Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits (MBWS) - and now controls 6.8% of the latter's capital.
French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet is the latest company to have taken a stake in Belvedere.
InVivo has announced a "strategic agreement" with wine co-operative Vinadeis (formerly Val d’Orbieu-Uccoar) and the purchase of Vignobles du Soleil International.
Castel has launched a range of sparking aperitif drinks under the Giola brand name.
French farming and agri-food co-operative InVivo has taken a majority stake in Bordeaux trader Cordier-Mestrezat, marking its entry into the wine sector.
Exports of Cognac have ended 22 consecutive months of decline with shipments posting a slight lift in volumes for the year to the end of April.
Nestlé Waters has confirmed that exclusive negotiations with Ardèche-based Société des Sources du Pestrin to sell its subsidiary company, Nestlé Waters Supply Centre (NWSC), which bottles the Quézac mineral water brand from a southern France source, have been called off.
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has announced record volume sales in 2014 as well as a rise in full-year operating profits and sales against a backdrop of continued economic uncertainty.
Castel has purchased a 5.66% holding in Belvédère. The transaction has been completed within the framework of an agreement with Morocco-based Diana Holdings, the wine and spirits company's single biggest shareholder.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research