just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
Dutch brewers, Heineken and Bavaria, are continuing to see their export traffic delayed as a result of congestion issues at Europe's largest port, the Port of Rotterdam.
Borie Casteja Animation Participations (BCAP) has joined the big league of Bordeaux traders in acquiring a majority stake in its counterpart, Mähler-Besse.
The chairman of French drinks group Belvédère has announced his resignation, citing "personal reasons".
PepsiCo has appointed Bruno Thévenin to the newly-created post of general manager of Western Europe & South Africa (WESA) for its Tropicana fruit juice brand.
Castel has launched the inaugural vintage of its Ethiopian wine range with 2014 production estimated at 1.2m bottles.
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has promoted Julie Campos to the post of CEO.
Coca Cola Enterprises' full range of drinks is returning to French supermarket chain Casino's stores after a pricing spat which has lasted more than two months.
Leclerc has become the first retailer in France to launch a CSD concentrate, which has been designed not to require a carbonation machine.
The cost of hailstorm damage to vineyards in the Languedoc region of southern France, in terms of lost production, could total EUR80m (US$108.9m), according to trade body sources.
A hail storm has devastated over 3,000 hectares of vineyards in Burgundy, stretching from Nuits-Saint-Georges to Maçon.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat