just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
The chairman of French drinks group Belvédère has announced his resignation, citing "personal reasons".
PepsiCo has appointed Bruno Thévenin to the newly-created post of general manager of Western Europe & South Africa (WESA) for its Tropicana fruit juice brand.
Castel has launched the inaugural vintage of its Ethiopian wine range with 2014 production estimated at 1.2m bottles.
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has promoted Julie Campos to the post of CEO.
Coca Cola Enterprises' full range of drinks is returning to French supermarket chain Casino's stores after a pricing spat which has lasted more than two months.
Leclerc has become the first retailer in France to launch a CSD concentrate, which has been designed not to require a carbonation machine.
The cost of hailstorm damage to vineyards in the Languedoc region of southern France, in terms of lost production, could total EUR80m (US$108.9m), according to trade body sources.
A hail storm has devastated over 3,000 hectares of vineyards in Burgundy, stretching from Nuits-Saint-Georges to Maçon.
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has today (18 June) launched an alcohol-free version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
A Spanish court has annulled restructuring plans by Coca-Cola Iberian Partners' (CCIP), which involved the closure of four of its plants and the laying-off of 1,190 staff.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director