just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
Coca Cola Enterprises (CCE) is investing EUR30m in a new canning line at one of its production plants in France.
The 2014 harvest in France's Provence wine-growing region will see a rise of around 11% on last year, relieving supply pressures in serving strong domestic and export markets, according to a trade body.
Nestlé's Waters unit is planning to axe 60 jobs at its production plant complex at Vittel-Contrexville, in eastern France.
Lactalis, the French dairy group, has launched a sports drink variant of its milk brand Lactel for post-exercise occasions.
Soft drinks producers in France have agreed to reduce sugar content in beverages by 5% in 2015.
Diana Holding, a group whose business spans food processing and winemaking, has said it may look to take control of French drinks group Belvédère.
A tax on energy drinks in France has fallen foul of the country's Constitutional Council for a second time, but could be introduced in another form.
Burgundy growers suffered a 12% slump in export volumes in the first seven months of this year, latest figures show.
Bacardi-Martini has created the position of CEO for Southern Europe.
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research