just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
InVivo has confirmed plans to update the offering from its Bordeaux trader Cordier-Mestrezat as it eyes a doubling of sales within five years.
French drinks group Castel has confirmed the sale of a majority stake in Bordeaux estate Château Mirefleurs to its Chinese partner, Changyu.
The French unit of The Coca-Cola Co has recruited Caroline Olliero from Coca-Cola Enterprises as its commercial director.
After two years in the doldrums, Bordeaux wines have recorded annual growth in exports, largely due to recovery in the Chinese market, according to trade body the Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB).
Provence wine growers will next week welcome a delegation of buyers from the US to a backdrop of spectacular growth in exports of rosé to the market, trade body the Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins de Provence (CIVP) reveals.
InVivo Wine has taken a 21% stake in wine co-operative Vinadeis.
Earlier this week, to general surprise, French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet revealed that it has been a long-standing shareholder in Belvedere - since yesterday (30 June) re-named as Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits (MBWS) - and now controls 6.8% of the latter's capital.
French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet is the latest company to have taken a stake in Belvedere.
InVivo has announced a "strategic agreement" with wine co-operative Vinadeis (formerly Val d’Orbieu-Uccoar) and the purchase of Vignobles du Soleil International.
Castel has launched a range of sparking aperitif drinks under the Giola brand name.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research