just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
Castel has launched the inaugural vintage of its Ethiopian wine range with 2014 production estimated at 1.2m bottles.
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has promoted Julie Campos to the post of CEO.
Coca Cola Enterprises' full range of drinks is returning to French supermarket chain Casino's stores after a pricing spat which has lasted more than two months.
Leclerc has become the first retailer in France to launch a CSD concentrate, which has been designed not to require a carbonation machine.
The cost of hailstorm damage to vineyards in the Languedoc region of southern France, in terms of lost production, could total EUR80m (US$108.9m), according to trade body sources.
A hail storm has devastated over 3,000 hectares of vineyards in Burgundy, stretching from Nuits-Saint-Georges to Maçon.
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has today (18 June) launched an alcohol-free version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
A Spanish court has annulled restructuring plans by Coca-Cola Iberian Partners' (CCIP), which involved the closure of four of its plants and the laying-off of 1,190 staff.
Ackerman has acquired fellow Loire Valley wine producer Les Celliers du Prieuré/Valentin Fleur for an undisclosed sum.
The Comité Européen des Entreprises Vins (CEEV) has told the European Commission to demand that the US totally renounce the use of semi-generic indications such as Champagne, Chablis and Château.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites