just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
Nestlé's Waters unit is planning to axe 60 jobs at its production plant complex at Vittel-Contrexville, in eastern France.
Lactalis, the French dairy group, has launched a sports drink variant of its milk brand Lactel for post-exercise occasions.
Soft drinks producers in France have agreed to reduce sugar content in beverages by 5% in 2015.
Diana Holding, a group whose business spans food processing and winemaking, has said it may look to take control of French drinks group Belvédère.
A tax on energy drinks in France has fallen foul of the country's Constitutional Council for a second time, but could be introduced in another form.
Burgundy growers suffered a 12% slump in export volumes in the first seven months of this year, latest figures show.
Bacardi-Martini has created the position of CEO for Southern Europe.
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
Burgundy wine producer Domaine Chanzy has confirmed it is planning to float between 20% and 30% of its capital on the London Stock Exchange by the end of year.
Dutch brewers, Heineken and Bavaria, are continuing to see their export traffic delayed as a result of congestion issues at Europe's largest port, the Port of Rotterdam.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1