just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
A tax on energy drinks in France has fallen foul of the country's Constitutional Council for a second time, but could be introduced in another form.
Burgundy growers suffered a 12% slump in export volumes in the first seven months of this year, latest figures show.
Bacardi-Martini has created the position of CEO for Southern Europe.
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
Burgundy wine producer Domaine Chanzy has confirmed it is planning to float between 20% and 30% of its capital on the London Stock Exchange by the end of year.
Dutch brewers, Heineken and Bavaria, are continuing to see their export traffic delayed as a result of congestion issues at Europe's largest port, the Port of Rotterdam.
Borie Casteja Animation Participations (BCAP) has joined the big league of Bordeaux traders in acquiring a majority stake in its counterpart, Mähler-Besse.
The chairman of French drinks group Belvédère has announced his resignation, citing "personal reasons".
PepsiCo has appointed Bruno Thévenin to the newly-created post of general manager of Western Europe & South Africa (WESA) for its Tropicana fruit juice brand.
Castel has launched the inaugural vintage of its Ethiopian wine range with 2014 production estimated at 1.2m bottles.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit