just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
Lactalis, the French dairy group, has launched a sports drink variant of its milk brand Lactel for post-exercise occasions.
Soft drinks producers in France have agreed to reduce sugar content in beverages by 5% in 2015.
Diana Holding, a group whose business spans food processing and winemaking, has said it may look to take control of French drinks group Belvédère.
A tax on energy drinks in France has fallen foul of the country's Constitutional Council for a second time, but could be introduced in another form.
Burgundy growers suffered a 12% slump in export volumes in the first seven months of this year, latest figures show.
Bacardi-Martini has created the position of CEO for Southern Europe.
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
Burgundy wine producer Domaine Chanzy has confirmed it is planning to float between 20% and 30% of its capital on the London Stock Exchange by the end of year.
Dutch brewers, Heineken and Bavaria, are continuing to see their export traffic delayed as a result of congestion issues at Europe's largest port, the Port of Rotterdam.
Borie Casteja Animation Participations (BCAP) has joined the big league of Bordeaux traders in acquiring a majority stake in its counterpart, Mähler-Besse.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"