just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Robert Stokes
Spanish vine growers are set to receive nearly EUR130m (US$176.1m) in financial support from central funds, a slight rise on last year's contribution.
Spain has banned the adding of sugar to fruit juices and nectars.
Spanish cava and fine wines exporter Freixenet has declined to comment on reports that it could be on the verge of acquiring a bodega in the Rías Baixas area of Galicia in north-west Spain.
Labelling wines and spirits with European Union (EU) geographic indications (GIs) adds value to the products, a study has found.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range