just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Robert Stokes
Spanish vine growers are set to receive nearly EUR130m (US$176.1m) in financial support from central funds, a slight rise on last year's contribution.
Spain has banned the adding of sugar to fruit juices and nectars.
Spanish cava and fine wines exporter Freixenet has declined to comment on reports that it could be on the verge of acquiring a bodega in the Rías Baixas area of Galicia in north-west Spain.
Labelling wines and spirits with European Union (EU) geographic indications (GIs) adds value to the products, a study has found.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research