just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Nigel Huddleston
Heineken's Foster’s Radler
Proximo Spirits is to run its first UK consumer advertising for The Kraken spiced rum.
US craft brewer Boston Beer Co has agreed a deal with the UK's Shepherd Neame that will see the Samuel Adams brand brewed outside its home market for the first time.
Marblehead Brand Development is looking to develop its own Polish flavoured-vodka range, once it loses the UK distribution rights for Zubrowka to William Grant & Sons' First Drinks division.
Heineken UK is launching a bottled, premium version of its Foster’s lager in the off-trade to go head-to-head with brands such as Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Kopparberg, producer Cider of Sweden, is testing an alcoholic ginger beer in Wetherspoon pubs in the UK.
Diageo GB is taking advantage of plummeting media rates to ramp up support for its spirits brands in 2009.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk