just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Nigel Huddleston
Heineken's Foster’s Radler
Proximo Spirits is to run its first UK consumer advertising for The Kraken spiced rum.
US craft brewer Boston Beer Co has agreed a deal with the UK's Shepherd Neame that will see the Samuel Adams brand brewed outside its home market for the first time.
Marblehead Brand Development is looking to develop its own Polish flavoured-vodka range, once it loses the UK distribution rights for Zubrowka to William Grant & Sons' First Drinks division.
Heineken UK is launching a bottled, premium version of its Foster’s lager in the off-trade to go head-to-head with brands such as Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Kopparberg, producer Cider of Sweden, is testing an alcoholic ginger beer in Wetherspoon pubs in the UK.
Diageo GB is taking advantage of plummeting media rates to ramp up support for its spirits brands in 2009.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research