just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Nigel Huddleston
Heineken's Foster’s Radler
Proximo Spirits is to run its first UK consumer advertising for The Kraken spiced rum.
US craft brewer Boston Beer Co has agreed a deal with the UK's Shepherd Neame that will see the Samuel Adams brand brewed outside its home market for the first time.
Marblehead Brand Development is looking to develop its own Polish flavoured-vodka range, once it loses the UK distribution rights for Zubrowka to William Grant & Sons' First Drinks division.
Heineken UK is launching a bottled, premium version of its Foster’s lager in the off-trade to go head-to-head with brands such as Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Kopparberg, producer Cider of Sweden, is testing an alcoholic ginger beer in Wetherspoon pubs in the UK.
Diageo GB is taking advantage of plummeting media rates to ramp up support for its spirits brands in 2009.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review