just-drinks authors and correspondents
Mini Pant Zachariah
Articles by Mini Pant Zachariah
The penultimate part of this month's managment briefing, which looks at the logisitics landscape for drinks companies keen to get into the BRIC markets, considers the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in India.
India’s United Breweries has told just-drinks that its planned 2011 launch of home-brewed Heineken is on schedule, despite widespread reports of delays to 2012.
The Indian Beverages Association (IBA) has reacted cautiously to a new study by India’s health ministry on how carbonated drinks affect young consumers’ health.
A subsidiary of India's NV Group, NV Distilleries & Breweries, is to launch Belvedere's Sobieski vodka in India in April 2011, the company has confirmed to just-drinks.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future