just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Michelle Russell
Singapore-based Del Monte Pacific has denied it has held discussions over a possible takeover with Japanese firm Suntory.
Danone today (19 February) revealed it plans to cut 900 jobs from its operations in Europe in a bid to revitalise its business in a region where sales fell in 2012.
Campbell Soup Co has signed a deal with Grupo Jumex and Conservas La Costeña that will expand its beverage manufacturing and distribution capabilities in Mexico but result in the loss of 260 jobs.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has said it will look at global acquisitions in a bid to expand overseas, according to reports.
Japanese brewer Sapporo Holdings is to invest about US$2.5bn over the next five years with an eye on foreign acquisitions, the company confirmed today (10 September).
Warsteiner Group's namesake Ge rman beer has been named official supplier to The European Tour for golf.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it is two-thirds of the way towards achieving the three-year global environmental goals it set itself in 2009.
The US soft drinks market grew by less than 1% during 2011, according to data from Beverage Marketing Corp (BMC).
Campari America has joined the Distilled Spirits Council of the US (DISCUS).
International Delight's RTD Half Gallon Iced Coffee
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"