just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Michelle Russell
Singapore-based Del Monte Pacific has denied it has held discussions over a possible takeover with Japanese firm Suntory.
Danone today (19 February) revealed it plans to cut 900 jobs from its operations in Europe in a bid to revitalise its business in a region where sales fell in 2012.
Campbell Soup Co has signed a deal with Grupo Jumex and Conservas La Costeña that will expand its beverage manufacturing and distribution capabilities in Mexico but result in the loss of 260 jobs.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has said it will look at global acquisitions in a bid to expand overseas, according to reports.
Japanese brewer Sapporo Holdings is to invest about US$2.5bn over the next five years with an eye on foreign acquisitions, the company confirmed today (10 September).
Warsteiner Group's namesake Ge rman beer has been named official supplier to The European Tour for golf.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it is two-thirds of the way towards achieving the three-year global environmental goals it set itself in 2009.
The US soft drinks market grew by less than 1% during 2011, according to data from Beverage Marketing Corp (BMC).
Campari America has joined the Distilled Spirits Council of the US (DISCUS).
International Delight's RTD Half Gallon Iced Coffee
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop