just-drinks authors and correspondents
Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
Articles by Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
PepsiCo still has a “deep bench” of executives to choose from as a successor to CEO Indra Nooyi, despite the departure of the group's president, according to an analyst.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL