just-drinks authors and correspondents
Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
Articles by Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
PepsiCo still has a “deep bench” of executives to choose from as a successor to CEO Indra Nooyi, despite the departure of the group's president, according to an analyst.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat