just-drinks authors and correspondents
Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
Articles by Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
PepsiCo still has a “deep bench” of executives to choose from as a successor to CEO Indra Nooyi, despite the departure of the group's president, according to an analyst.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1