just-drinks authors and correspondents
Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
Articles by Michelle Russell & Andy Morton
PepsiCo still has a “deep bench” of executives to choose from as a successor to CEO Indra Nooyi, despite the departure of the group's president, according to an analyst.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks