just-drinks authors and correspondents
Marguerite-Jeanne Deschamps in Ottawa, Mini Pant Zachariah in Mumbai and Wang Fangqing in Shanghai
Articles by Marguerite-Jeanne Deschamps in Ottawa, Mini Pant Zachariah in Mumbai and Wang Fangqing in Shanghai
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry.
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the retail landscape for alcoholic drinks. In part one, we look at the shift from the on-trade to the off-trade in the mature markets.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing, looking at the retail landscape for drinks companies, considers the differences - and varied opportunities - between controlled and freer markets around the world.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"