just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
UK drinks company Conviviality has agreed to acquire wine firm Bibendum PLB as it continues to grow its presence in the market.
UK drinks supplier Kingsland has created a new wine-based ready-to-drink brand. Mr Gladstone's Curious Emporium comes in two flavours - Pear Drop and Rhubarb & Custard.
E&J Gallo has announced the national launch of its Barefoot Refresh Spritzers in cans after trials last September.
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has joined the advisory board of bottled iced tea and natural energy drinks producer Runa.
Yesterday's acquisition of single malt Scotch whisky producer The BenRiach Distillery Co is the latest signpost on Brown-Forman's path into premium spirits territory.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has added a ready-to-drink coffee and a purified water to its portfolio of partner brands, as it looks to keep apace with consumer trends.
Yesterday, Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) reported a lift in sales and profits for the first quarter of 2016, as prices and volumes increased. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by brand and market in the three months to the end of March.
Coca-Cola Co has added two flavours to its Dasani Sparkling flavours range. Raspberry Lemonade and Tropical Pineapple join Lime, Berry, Black Cherry and Lemon.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is rolling out slimline cans across its key CSD brands in the US.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has reported a lift in sales and profits for the first quarter of 2016, as prices and volumes increased.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US