just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Philip Gregan, the CEO of trade organisation New Zealand Winegrowers was in London this week for the country's annual UK trade tasting. He sat down with just-drinks to talk Brexit, Trump and the future of Sauvignon Blanc.
On Thursday, Remy Cointreau will release its third quarter and year-to-date sales figures. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the spirits group's highlights during the three months to the end of December.
The CEO of trade organisation New Zealand Winegrowers has said that Brexit is an exciting opportunity for the wine trade.
Consumers born between 1946 and 1965 are more inclined to buy wine online than their younger peers, according to new research.
Heineken's Australian unit will refund customers who are not satisfied with the company's new mid-strength beer.
Carlsberg has announced a raft of personnel changes in Europe, including a new managing director for its domestic unit.
The former head of Stoli Group has been appointed global spirits director at Perfect Brands Capital Partners (PBCP).
UK brewery Robinsons has developed two new craft bottled beers as it looks to capitalise on demand for the segment in the country's off-premise.
Bacardi's namesake brand has teamed up with musicians Major Lazer to roll out a year-long collaboration called The Sound of Rum.
The trade body for Australian wine has said that research into the country's terroir will form the centrepiece of its latest R&D projects, as it looks to raise the reputation of its wines.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits