just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
The two largest Coca-Cola bottlers in Japan will merge to form one company from 1 April.
Fever-Tree has lined up two dark-spirits focused mixers.
Molson Coors has lined up a 33cl can format in the UK for Thai brand Singha Beer, as it looks to surf the wave of popularity for the size that has been created by the craft beer segment.
Diageo has added a coconut-flavoured shot variant to its Captain Morgan portfolio, as it looks to capitalise on the popularity of coconut.
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up several leadership changes, as incoming CEO James Quincey prepares to take the reins.
Analysts have trumpeted Coca-Cola Zero Sugar as well as Coca-Cola European Partners' non-CSD offerings as the group's key growth drivers in 2016.
PepsiCo has lined up the launch of its Tropicana Essentials range in India as the company looks to expand its "nutrition" portfolio in the country.
Diageo has lined up a vegan variant of its Baileys liqueur in the US, following a test launch last year.
When premium mixers firm Fever-Tree launched its IPO in late-2014, shares were priced at GBP1.34. Today, following the release of 2016's results, Fever-Tree's shares are trading at over GBP15. Late last month, just-drinks sat down with the company's founders, Charles Rolls and Tim Warrillow, who still own 21.8% of the company, to explore the reasons behind Fever-Tree's success.
The CEO of Fever-Tree has said the company has a full pipeline of new products in development, as it looks to continue to drive the growth of its premium mixers.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research