just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Gruppo Campari has launched a limited-edition Appleton Estate rum to celebrate master blender Joy Spence's 20th anniversary in the role.
US lawmakers in Colorado have introduced a bill that would remove federal alcohol taxes on kombucha.
Brown-Forman has become the latest drinks company to publish nutritional information for its brands.
Molson Coors has unveiled a prototype digital font as it looks to capitalise on the Carling brand's Premier League sponsorship.
Bacardi has confirmed to just-drinks that it will cease operations at its only company-owned packing facility in Canada as it looks to increase efficiencies.
Sekforde Drinks has released two mixers, aimed at the dark spirits category.
Quintessential Brands has launched its The Dubliner 10 Year Old in the US market as it looks to capitalise on the growing thirst for Irish whiskey.
UK cider producer Westons has launched its craft cider Caple Rd in the Canadian market.
Carlsberg's UK unit has lined up a competition for craft brewers and importers as it looks to expand its craft offer.
On a conference call following the company's full-year results announcement this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry Young said newly-acquired Bai would become one of the company's priority brands.
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends