just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Illva Saronno has lined up the launch of an extension of its Disaronno liqueur brand.
Jones Soda has expanded its region-specific, limited edition set of labels for its namesake CSD brand in North America.
Zodiac Spirits has confirmed the rollout of its namesake vodka brand into the US state of Tennessee.
The UK’s love of sparkling wine, coupled with a desire for value for money, has proved great news for Prosecco.
Soaring sparkling wine sales have not damaged Champagne in the UK, according to Lanson’s 2015 Champagne category report.
Belvédère has finalised the sale of its Polish liquor store business, Galeria Alkoholi, to Carrefour for an undisclosed sum.
Buffalo Trace French Oak Barrel Aged Bourbon and French Oak Barrel Head Aged Bourbon are the latest releases in the distillery's Experimental Collection.
Sanpellegrino Ficodindia e Arancia is a sparkling fruit beverage infused with prickly pear and orange flavours and it is produced in southern Italy.
In a report last week, Cowen analyst Vivien Azer says solving the diet dilemma “remains a critical driver for sustainable improvement in industry trends, and particularly for market share leader The Coca-Cola Co, as they aim to return Diet Coke to revenue growth”.
Royal Tokaji has released Essencia 2007 - the fifth vintage of Essencia - and there are only 2,057 bottles available.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer