just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
US trade organisation the Distilled Spirits Council has said it is "disappointed" with the UK's decision to leave the European Union.
Swedish fruit cider company Kopparberg has launched a 'multi-million pound' marketing campaign in the UK, as it looks to connect drinkers with the provenance of the brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has sought to allay fears that the company's acquisition of SABMiller will stifle competition in the US.
The Coca-Cola Co's Indian unit has said it aims to make Maaza a US$1bn brand by 2023.
The UK spirits industry is preparing itself for short-term losses following the decision to leave the European Union.
Immediately following the UK's decision yesterday to leave the European Union, the Pound dropped to its lowest point against the US Dollar since 1985. The referendum on the UK's membership of the EU has sent shockwaves across Europe and caused UK Prime Minister David Cameron to tender his resignation.
Quintessential Brands has repackaged its Bloom Gin brand as it looks to propel long-term growth.
The Coca-Cola Co's Venturing & Emerging Brands (VEB) unit has invested in a line of organic aloe waters as it looks to capitalise on the trend for functional drinks.
Gruppo Campari's UK unit has revamped the white rum and coconut brand Koko Kanu as it looks to attract 'urbanite' drinkers.
Beam Suntory is to launch the full Spanish Larios gin range in the UK, via Conviviality subsidiary Catalyst Brands.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends