just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Ten years ago today, when the new Licensing Act came into effect in the UK, I was a cub reporter on licensed-trade newspaper The Morning Advertiser.
Mast-Jaegermeister's UK unit has rolled out a new advertising campaign, as part of a GBP2.7m investment.
The CEO of Sidney Frank Importing is leaving the firm to head up George Clooney's new spirits import company.
On Wednesday, Britvic will report its Q4 and full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance in the three months to the 28 September:
Small Irish whiskey brands could crumble due to a lack of supply, a new report has suggested.
The UK arm of Chilean wine producer Concha y Toro is to sponsor music event The Brit Awards.
UK-based Jimmy's Iced Coffee has extended its range to include a Mocha variant.
New Zealand wine company Delegat has entered the Chinese market through a newly-opened office in Shanghai.
Diageo's Australia unit has confirmed the appointment of Simon Tamke to the role of commercial director.
Canada has moved a step closer to a privatised drinks retailing industry following Saskatchewan province's plan to privatise 40 of its liquor stores.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015