just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Carlsberg has confirmed plans to build an eighth brewery in India, as it lays claim to the number two beer brand spot in the country for Tuborg.
As the Coca-Cola Co looks to streamline its operations in China, analysts yesterday took to speculating on how the soft drinks giant could grow its profits in the country.
Heineken has signalled plans to roll out Californian craft beer Lagunitas beyond its US heartland, this year.
Earlier today, Coca-Cola Enterprises reported a double-digit drop in sales and profits for the full year as weak consumer trends continued.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a drop in full-year sales and profits as it continues to be impacted by a weaker consumer sector.
Pepsico's North America Beverages unit has reported sales and profits growth in both its fourth quarter and full year.
Boston Beer Co has released its Samuel Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA in cans and bottles, following a limited release on draught last year.
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported a 1.3% increase in sales in 2015, with operating profits in the year falling by just over 8%. Here, just-drinks breaks down the brewers results by region.
On Thursday, Pernod Ricard will report its half-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of December:
Earlier today, Heineken reported a near-7% lift in sales from 2015, with the brewer hailing a "strong performance" in the year. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region for FY2015:
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research