just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Diageo has confirmed reports in the Chinese press that it will not go ahead with the construction of its planned Shui Jing Fang production site in Chengdu.
The UK Government has confirmed that vineyards are included in new proposals to allow farmers to average their income tax over five years.
Hip hop star Jay Z's Champagne brand Armand de Brignac is to launch two new expressions.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed Heineken's former advertising agency Wieden + Kennedy as its global agency of record for two of its beer brands.
Remy Cointreau is to introduce an anti-counterfeiting bottle for its Remy Martin Cognac brand in nightclubs in China.
Five reasons why Constellation bought a wine brand when it's winning with beer
Constellation Brands has said the success of its beer business in its first quarter results is the key reason for the upward revision of its EPS guidance for fiscal 2016.
Distell is to launch its South African grain whisky Bain's in the US.
William Grant & Sons is to be the official spirits and Champagne provider of Rugby World Cup 2015.
The House of Mumm Champagne is re-releasing a limited quantity of magnums as the launch offering for its new Collection du Chef de Caves.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research