just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
The president of Diageo's Greater China and Asia business has said the company expects the Thailand on-premise to remain closed for at least a further 20 days, following the death of the country's king.
Stock Spirits shareholder Western Gate Private Investments has hit out at the company's latest board changes.
US tobacco company Altria has increased its stake in the new-look Anheuser-Busch InBev.
High Performance Beverage Co has announced plans to launch a lemon/lime flavoured sports drink.
The chief executive of UK drinks industry watchdog the Portman Group will step down to become CEO of the International Alliance for Responsible Drinking (IARD).
On Wednesday, Heineken will release a trading update for the third quarter of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of September:
On Wednesday, The Coca-Cola Co will release its results for the third quarter - and year to date - of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of September.
The founder of Boston Beer Co has unveiled plans for the company's Samuel Adams beer, following an announcement in April to review the brand.
Canadian craft brewer Unibroue has partnered the lead singer of Megadeth to release a beer.
Puerto Rican rum company Destileria Serralles has launched two aged rums in the UK.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends