just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
KeVita has added three new flavours to its line of Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonics. New variants include Meyer Lemon, Ginseng Mandarin, and Elderberry.
Diageo has redesigned its Gordon's gin bottle in the UK in an effort to give the brand a more contemporary, premium look.
UK cider company Brothers is to roll out resealable, recyclable cartons for its cider as it looks to target festival goers.
Beam Suntory is to roll out its Maker's 46 Bourbon in the UK market through Maxxium UK.
UK drinks company Conviviality has launched a tool to capture on-premise wine trends, through wine arm Bibendum.
Last month, just-drinks deputy editor Lucy Britner visited Brauerei C&A Veltins in Meschede-Grevenstein, Germany. The family-owned company used the visit to announce marketing activity to mark 500 years of Germany's purity law, the Reinheitsgebot. While there, Lucy sat down with export manager Udo Bruns and UK agent Steve Holt to discuss the role the law plays in today's 'craft culture', the rise of no- and low-alcohol offerings in Germany and why Veltins is only brewed in one place.
RW Knudsen Family has launched five vegetable juice blends.
UK-based Purity Brewing Co has appointed two directors as it hails the growth of its craft beers.
Diageo has rolled out a new beer under the Guinness brand, developed at its experimental brewery in Dublin.
The Irish Brewers Association has said beer exports from the country were up 16% in 2015, with a value of EUR265m (US$300m).
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages