just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Pernod Ricard is set to re-enter the Bourbon market, through the purchase of a majority share in West Virginia-based Smooth Ambler Spirits Co.
Utmost brands will launch a line of cocktail mixers under its Grown-up Sodas brand. The range includes four flavours: Mojito, Moscow Mule, Sparkling Cosmo and Tonic & Lime.
Following a recent panel discussion, CLSA analyst Caroline Levy outlined the current state and future opportunities for Constellation Brands and Anheuser-Busch InBev in the US market.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said a 'soft' blended Scotch whisky market has lead to a decrease in sales of the company's used barrels.
Trinidad & Tobago rum company Angostura Holdings has confirmed its CEO is on administrative leave.
French drinks company La Martiniquaise has released a limited run of 'City Edition' bottle designs for its Label 5 blended Scotch whisky brand.
New Orleans-based Sazerac Co has released four Tequilas as part of its Expresiones del Corazón range for 2016.
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has rolled out an online cocktail coach as it looks to capitalise on seasonal drinking.
Heaven Hill has announced plans to construct a second Deep Eddy Vodka distillery as it looks to meet growing demand for the brand.
Carlton & United Breweries has announced an end to disputes with maintenance workers at its Abbotsford brewery in Melbourne.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends