just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted a slight lift in first-quarter sales as the recent purchase of Bai Brands pulled on the group's bottom line.
The incoming CEO of The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed the company will axe more than 1,000 jobs as part of his plan to create a "much leaner" business.
Talking Rain Beverage Co's Sparkling Ice brand has joined Amazon's quick-order service in the US.
Molson Coors' Canadian unit has started construction on a new British Columbia brewery.
Maison Ferrand has released its first Cognac to be aged in two different casks. Pierre Ferrand Reserve Double Cask Cognac was aged in traditional French oak Cognac casks and in casks that once held Banyuls, a fortified wine produced and aged in the south of France.
On Wednesday, PepsiCo will release its first quarter results for 2017. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to 25 March.
On Tuesday, The Coca-Cola Co will release its first quarter results for 2017. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of March.
UK brewer Fuller's has become the latest company to roll out cider in cans.
California-based Stone Brewing has changed distributor in the UK market.
Brick Brewing Co's craft beer division Waterloo Brewing has lined up the launch of a citrus radler.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?