just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Constellation Brands' beer business seems to have given analysts plenty of reasons to be cheerful, following the company’s first-half results, released yesterday.
Constellation Brands is rolling out an apple cider whisky designed to capitalise on three trends.
Treasury Wine Estates has entered the second phase of its supply chain optimisation programme that should bring in an annual saving of around AUD50m (US$36m) by fiscal-2020.
Constellation Brands has launched a Belgian-style wheat beer inspired by the culture and flavours of Mexico.
The board of SABMiller has formally rejected Anheuser-Busch InBev's offer of GBP42.15 per share, stating that the proposal undervalues the company.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s CEO Carlos Brito has said Africa would play a “vital role” in the future of a combined AB InBev/SABMiller entity.
Younger, affluent Canadians are more involved in consuming wine and are willing to spend more on the average bottle, according to a report from Wine Intelligence.
Gruppo Campari's US arm Campari America has introduced a 70 proof version of its bitter artichoke liqueur Cynar.
Beam Suntory's global travel retail division has launched a Master's Select version of its Hibiki Japanese Harmony whisky.
Food and beverage group Clover has acquired 'retro' South African drinks brand Frankie’s Olde Soft Drinks for an undisclosed sum.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research