just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is to relaunch the Blossom Hill wine brand in the UK as it eyes new, international markets.
Iceland's Einstök Beer Co has secured further distribution in the US, as it looks to grow its export business.
California's Opus One winery is set to overhaul its ageing facilities and visitor services, following consent to expand its operations.
The European Union has approved Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$107bn takeover of SABMiller.
Beam Suntory has appointed a new CFO as it makes a number of management changes and restructures regional units.
Shareholders at Coca-Cola Enterprises have approved the pending transaction to create Coca-Cola European Partners.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a raft of structural and personnel changes as it looks to align its operating units with its global bottling footprint.
Centre-Vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has reported an increase in sales and operating profits for calendar 2015.
Japanese consumers are becoming more adventurous in their wine choices, according to a new report.
A US craft brewer is to launch beer aimed at women, in an effort to "fill a gap in the market".
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China