just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Earlier today (4 August), Gruppo Campari announced its first half results, including a 36% hike in net profits and a 10.5% sales increase.
Overall growth of the cider category in the US is slowing down but the rise of craft producers could spark renewed opportunity, according to Martin Roper, president & CEO of Boston Beer Co.
Skyy vodka has returned to growth in the US, according to the head of the brand's parent company, Gruppo Campari.
Gruppo Campari has reported a continued lift in sales and profits for the first six months of 2015, following strong numbers in Q1.
Australian vermouth brand Regal Rogue has released two new variants in the UK.
UK wine distributor Enotria has acquired wine and spirits distributor Coe Vintners, for an undisclosed sum.
The US is the world’s most attractive wine market for sales and marketing investment, while China has fallen out of the top five, according to recent research.
Tomorrow (4 August), Gruppo Campari will report its second-quarter and first-half results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the Milan-headquartered company has fared in the three months to the end of June.
Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine has launched the second phase of its US marketing campaign.
US can manufacturer Crown Holdings is to switch CEO from the start of next year.
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research