just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Kevin Jacobs
Allied Blenders & Distillers and Tilaknagar Industries have reopened talks over a potential merger, just-drinks has learnt.
The private equity arm of Standard Chartered has acquired a stake in Varun Beverages (International) Ltd in India.
The UB Group has been hit with a legal notice over a television advert for its McDowell's No 1 Platinum whisky brand, parodying an ad for Pernod Ricard’s Royal Stag brand.
Lactalis has named company veteran Yves Guérin as CEO of new Italian acquisition Parmalat.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is considering tighter regulations for energy drinks in order to curb caffeine levels in products.
Coca-Cola India has launched a Mango milk drink called Mazaa Milky Delite, an extension of the company’s Mazaa brand of mango juice drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co's soft drinks bottling business in India, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd, is set to invest INR2.5bn (US$50m) to build a new manufacturing facility in Northern Karnataka.
India's largest brewers, United Breweries and SABMiller, have started patenting glass bottles as they look to curb the cost of manufacturing new bottles through buying back used ones.
PepsiCo India has launched its sugar-free Pepsi Max into the INR1bn (US$22m) Indian CSD market.
Japanese beer giant Asahi Breweries is actively looking to establish a footprint in the Indian market, according to a source.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets