just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Keith Nuthall
The European Commission has threatened legal action against the UK government, demanding that it scraps rules exempting from excise duty the sale of cider and perry made by small producers.
The European Commission has amended European Union (EU) marketing rules for Spanish sloe-flavoured liqueur Pacharán by insisting that a generic description is used when the product is made outside of Spain.
The European Court of Auditors (ECA) has argued against maintaining a special European Union (EU) public support system for the wine sector, saying it can rely on the EU’s rural development programme.
The European Commission has released details of proposals to remove tariffs on goods traded between the European Union and Ukraine.
Senegal's Société Industrielle Agro-Alimentaire has secured a EUR5m (US$6.9m) loan to help boost its presence across west Africa.
Wine producers from Georgia and Moldova will be hoping for a marked rise in exports to the European Union moving forward, following the signing of trade deals last week.
Further details of the free trade agreement between the European Union and Canada have been revealed.
Wine producers in Georgia are targeting improved export sales to the European Union after the creation of a “deep and comprehensive free trade area” between the EU and the Caucasus republic.
The European Commission is targeting a renewed food and drinks health agreement with the US that would result in mutual recognition of their respective drinks safety controls.
Heineken and Bavaria have said they are “disappointed” after Europe's highest court rejected their appeals against a reduction in fines for their part in a cartel.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future