just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Katie Smith
The owners of Skånemejerier have given the company the green light to finalise talks to sell the business to French dairy and juice firm Lactalis.
Nestle has opened a drinks facility in Brazil, creating 1,000 jobs.
Nestle has confirmed that production at two of its factories in Thailand has stopped, as a result of floods that hit the country late last month.
Hain Celestial has confirmed the acquisition of UK chilled foods and juice maker Daniels Group.
The head of PepsiCo's French unit has taken a position in the US food and drinks giant's global organisation as senior vice president of its fruit and vegetables business.
The US units of Diageo and Moet Hennessy have extended their respective distribution agreements with Glazer's Distributors in two states in the country.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has favoured Molson Coors over Heineken, following a complaint made by Heineken about an advert promoting Molson Coors' Carling lager brand in the UK.
A failure on the part of soap operas in the UK to feature the risks of alcohol abuse in their storylines could affect under 18's views on drinking, according to recent research.
Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines (DC&E) has announced that Sean Penn has joined as vice president of sales for the west region of the US.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban