just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Katie Smith
The owners of Skånemejerier have given the company the green light to finalise talks to sell the business to French dairy and juice firm Lactalis.
Nestle has opened a drinks facility in Brazil, creating 1,000 jobs.
Nestle has confirmed that production at two of its factories in Thailand has stopped, as a result of floods that hit the country late last month.
Hain Celestial has confirmed the acquisition of UK chilled foods and juice maker Daniels Group.
The head of PepsiCo's French unit has taken a position in the US food and drinks giant's global organisation as senior vice president of its fruit and vegetables business.
The US units of Diageo and Moet Hennessy have extended their respective distribution agreements with Glazer's Distributors in two states in the country.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has favoured Molson Coors over Heineken, following a complaint made by Heineken about an advert promoting Molson Coors' Carling lager brand in the UK.
A failure on the part of soap operas in the UK to feature the risks of alcohol abuse in their storylines could affect under 18's views on drinking, according to recent research.
Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines (DC&E) has announced that Sean Penn has joined as vice president of sales for the west region of the US.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China