just-drinks authors and correspondents
just-drinks.com editorial team
Articles by just-drinks.com editorial team
The ban on alcohol sales near India's roads has come into effect, with even more outlets being affected than originally expected.
PepsiCo has countered the latest claims that its use of water in Kerala is contributing to a drought in the Indian state.
Two Indian states are challenging the pending introduction of a ban on liquor vendors operating near the country's roads.
Drinks brands and retailers must secure an understanding of the differing generational buying characteristics and behaviours among consumers, a new report from just-drinks has warned.
The Indian Beverage Association (IBA) has expressed its disappointment at the country's decision to heavily tax carbonated soft drinks in the country.
India’s Enforcement Directorate has seized assets from the former chairman of United Spirits, Vijay Mallya, that include shares in the Diageo-controlled division.
The drinks industry was sent into panic today when it emerged that a start-up brewery in the US has snapped up the global trademark rights for the term ‘craft’.
The Indian unit of Coca-Cola has suspended operations in three of its plants in the country, citing low demand and absence of economic viability.
The UK market for fruit juices, energy and juice drinks is estimated to have fallen in 2015 by 0.6% in value terms and by 0.8% in volume terms compared to the previous year, according to a recently-published report by market intelligence provider, Key Note.
The popular Indian tourist destination of Kerala state started the new year with hundreds of bars remaining closed, after a Supreme Court ruling upheld the state government’s ‘partial prohibition’ policy.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Wineries in the US - Industry Market Research Report