just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Jerom Rozendaal
Vodka producer Nemiroff has been forced to cease production in its home market of Ukraine, as the company's shareholders continue to do battle.
Russian brewer Ochakovo has teamed up with Kaiser Brauerei to start beer production in Germany.
Russia's Government will increase a defacto minimum price on vodka by around 70% over the next two years, as part of a duty tax escalator on alcoholic drinks.
Nemiroff has resumed production after a majority of its own shareholders blocked operations at its distillery due to an ownership dispute.
The sale of Nemiroff appears to have reached an impasse after the company's two leading shareholders said that they have withdrawn from talks to offload the vodka business.
Nestle has filed a lawsuit against the Russian company Elitvoda Ru, accusing it of illegally importing Nestle products into Russia.
Ukrainian vodka producer Nemiroff has reported a 13.6% rise in net sales for 2010, but it declined to comment on the sale of its business.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014