just-drinks authors and correspondents
Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis at Euromonitor International
Articles by Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis at Euromonitor International
In the penultimate part of this month's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry, Euromonitor turns its attention to the wine category.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits category in 2014.
In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2011, Euromonitor International takes a look at the broader alcoholic drinks category and finds at least three reasons to be cheerful for the next 12 months.
Part two of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2011 sees Euromonitor International shine the spotlight on the spirits sector. What does the year hold for the stronger stuff?
In part three of our preview of 2011, Euromonitor International tries hard – very hard – to find areas of optimism for the world's wine companies.
The fourth part of this month's management briefing previews 2011 for the brewers amongst us.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1