just-drinks authors and correspondents
Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis at Euromonitor International
Articles by Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis at Euromonitor International
The final part of Euromonitor International's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry focuses on wine. First, senior alcoholic drinka analyst Spiros Malandrakis considers the key trends that could affect the category in 2015. This is followed by Jeremy Cunnington's look at wine companies’ universal strategy to M&A.
In the penultimate part of this month's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry, Euromonitor turns its attention to the wine category.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits category in 2014.
In this, just-drinks' first management briefing of 2011, Euromonitor International takes a look at the broader alcoholic drinks category and finds at least three reasons to be cheerful for the next 12 months.
Part two of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2011 sees Euromonitor International shine the spotlight on the spirits sector. What does the year hold for the stronger stuff?
In part three of our preview of 2011, Euromonitor International tries hard – very hard – to find areas of optimism for the world's wine companies.
The fourth part of this month's management briefing previews 2011 for the brewers amongst us.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp