just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Jaroslaw Adamowski
Poland’s beer production reached 19.09m hectolitres in the first half of 2011, up 7.1% over the same period a year earlier.
Vodka exports out of Poland are expected to rise sharply this year, according to the country's spirits trade body.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down