just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by James Jordan
Pernod Ricard has added a blue label to its Ballantine's 12 Year Old blended Scotch whisky as part of a packaging overhaul.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of an extension of its Royal Salute blended Scotch brand.
Diageo has launched an updated pack for its John Walker & Sons XR 21-year-old expression in the Travel Retail channel.
French travel retailer Lagardere has agreed a US$530m deal for North America-based Paradies in another show of consolidation in the sector.
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes.
Heineken is to roll out a New Zealand craft beer and cider range it acquired through its takeover of Asia Pacific Breweries on to the global stage.
Bebida Beverage Co (BeBevCo) is to expand the reach of its Koma Unwind relaxation drink and shots through a deal with USA3000 Airlines.
Treasury Wine Estates has appointed Angus McPherson as the MD of Rosemount wine, as part of a new structure for the Australian wine group.
The Bordeaux Wine Council (CIVB) has confirmed a change of marketing director.
Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends