just-drinks authors and correspondents
Jacob de Lichtenberg
Articles by Jacob de Lichtenberg
Chinese beer production broke the 500m hectolitre ceiling for the first time last year, according to recent figures.
Tsingtao Brewery has partnered with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) to become the official sponsor for the AFC Champions League soccer tournament.
Chongqing Beer Group is looking to exit the beer business by selling its last nine breweries, although Carlsberg has declined to comment on whether it will acquire them.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research