just-drinks authors and correspondents
Jacob de Lichtenberg
Articles by Jacob de Lichtenberg
Chinese beer production broke the 500m hectolitre ceiling for the first time last year, according to recent figures.
Tsingtao Brewery has partnered with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) to become the official sponsor for the AFC Champions League soccer tournament.
Chongqing Beer Group is looking to exit the beer business by selling its last nine breweries, although Carlsberg has declined to comment on whether it will acquire them.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research