just-drinks authors and correspondents
Jacob de Lichtenberg
Articles by Jacob de Lichtenberg
Chinese beer production broke the 500m hectolitre ceiling for the first time last year, according to recent figures.
Tsingtao Brewery has partnered with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) to become the official sponsor for the AFC Champions League soccer tournament.
Chongqing Beer Group is looking to exit the beer business by selling its last nine breweries, although Carlsberg has declined to comment on whether it will acquire them.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends