just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
PepsiCo chief Indra Nooyi has warned that the global macroeconomic challenges facing business will persist in 2016, claiming she has not seen trading conditions of this nature in her time in business.
The Coca-Cola Co is to buy a minority stake in Nigerian dairy and soft drinks business Chi.
Beverages on sale in India can contain high-intensity sweetener stevia after the country's regulator approved the use of the ingredient.
The Coca-Cola Co has reportedly stopped talks with Chobani after deciding the US yoghurt maker did not fit its portfolio.
Kraft Heinz Co is to cut around 2,500 posts across the US and Canada, the first confirmation of job losses made at the newly-formed food & beverage giant.
PepsiCo has announced an overhaul of its Americas beverages unit as it unveiled a series of management changes.
Aurivo Co-operative Society has acquired UK sports nutrition business For Goodness Shakes for an undisclosed sum.
Australian food group Sanitarium is to launch its breakfast drink brand Up & Go in the UK.
Dutch food group Wessanen is to acquire Italian dairy-free drinks maker Abafoods for EUR52m (US$65.1m).
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends