just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
Aurivo Co-operative Society has acquired UK sports nutrition business For Goodness Shakes for an undisclosed sum.
Australian food group Sanitarium is to launch its breakfast drink brand Up & Go in the UK.
Dutch food group Wessanen is to acquire Italian dairy-free drinks maker Abafoods for EUR52m (US$65.1m).
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
UK group Premier Foods plc is to put another of its businesses into a joint venture, with its powdered drinks and desserts following its bread arm into a stand-alone unit.
Danone is to cut EUR200m (US$261m) in costs from its European operations in a bid to "win back its competitive edge" in the region after falling sales.
Kirin Holdings-owned Lion Co, which will see its chairman leave next month, has confirmed that its CEO Rob Murray also plans to quit next year.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly