just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
PepsiCo has announced an overhaul of its Americas beverages unit as it unveiled a series of management changes.
Aurivo Co-operative Society has acquired UK sports nutrition business For Goodness Shakes for an undisclosed sum.
Australian food group Sanitarium is to launch its breakfast drink brand Up & Go in the UK.
Dutch food group Wessanen is to acquire Italian dairy-free drinks maker Abafoods for EUR52m (US$65.1m).
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
UK group Premier Foods plc is to put another of its businesses into a joint venture, with its powdered drinks and desserts following its bread arm into a stand-alone unit.
Danone is to cut EUR200m (US$261m) in costs from its European operations in a bid to "win back its competitive edge" in the region after falling sales.
Kirin Holdings-owned Lion Co, which will see its chairman leave next month, has confirmed that its CEO Rob Murray also plans to quit next year.
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research