just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
UK group Premier Foods plc is to put another of its businesses into a joint venture, with its powdered drinks and desserts following its bread arm into a stand-alone unit.
Danone is to cut EUR200m (US$261m) in costs from its European operations in a bid to "win back its competitive edge" in the region after falling sales.
Kirin Holdings-owned Lion Co, which will see its chairman leave next month, has confirmed that its CEO Rob Murray also plans to quit next year.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller