just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
UK group Premier Foods plc is to put another of its businesses into a joint venture, with its powdered drinks and desserts following its bread arm into a stand-alone unit.
Danone is to cut EUR200m (US$261m) in costs from its European operations in a bid to "win back its competitive edge" in the region after falling sales.
Kirin Holdings-owned Lion Co, which will see its chairman leave next month, has confirmed that its CEO Rob Murray also plans to quit next year.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory