just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows.
Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities including Taipei, Sydney and Shanghai. While in Hanoi, he brought to the world's attention the Scottish-Vietnamese fusion dish dog haggis.
He is now back in the UK with just-drinks after four years in Chengdu, China.
Articles by Andy Morton
Diageo has unveiled plans for a regeneration project on the former site of its Johnnie Walker plant in the west of Scotland.
A Donald Trump presidency could strip out Constellation Brands' core beer base if the current White House hopeful made good on a promise to deport unauthorised immigrants, an analyst has said.
The Diageo-controlled United Spirits has released a honey-flavoured version of its flagship whisky brand, McDowell's No. 1.
AG Barr is to cut 10% of its workforce before the end of the year amid a declining UK market that hampered H1 sales and profits.
US-based Sixpoint Brewery has teamed up with Edrington's Highland Park distillery to launch two limited-edition beers designed to "compliment" the Scotch whisky.
Taiwan has joined the list of high-value markets where Scotch is registered as a trademark.
Coca-Cola Europe Partners has said it will work with The Coca-Cola Co to fix declines for regular Coke after the full-sugar brand dropped volumes in the first six months of the year.
It was a bruising first results announcement for management at the newly-formed Coca-Cola European Partners.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has appointed a leading telecommunications executive to its board of directors.
Protein beverages are moving into the global mainstream as their consumer base shifts from body-builders to a general health-and-wellness audience, a new report has said.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends