just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows.
Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities including Taipei, Sydney and Shanghai. While in Hanoi, he brought to the world's attention the Scottish-Vietnamese fusion dish dog haggis.
He is now back in the UK with just-drinks after four years in Chengdu, China.
Articles by Andy Morton
Carlsberg is to add a gluten-free Czech lager brand to its UK portfolio.
China has moved past the US to become Australia's top export destination for wine.
Strong sales and volumes increases in South America have driven Arca Continental's YTD performance.
PepsiCo has pooled its beverages sales forces in France with Danone Waters in the out-of-home food channel.
French wine group AdVini has expanded its presence in Burgundy with the purchase of Maison Champy.
The Coca-Cola Co has revealed a timetable for the acquisition and disposal of Anheuser-Busch InBev's newly-acquired stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, telling just-drinks it aims to have a new partner in place by 2018.
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said stricter border controls helped drive down Travel Retail sales this year as the channel failed to match strong growth elsewhere for the company.
The UK's Chase Distillery has added to its marmalade-flavoured vodka range.
After spending a week in Cannes earlier this month at TFWA’s annual Travel Retail exhibition, I have come to the conclusion that those predicting a healthy future for GTR have - if you’ll excuse the obvious idiom - their heads in the clouds.
Diageo has said that jobs at its new business centre in India will not initially come from within the company's global network.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020