just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows.
Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities including Taipei, Sydney and Shanghai. While in Hanoi, he brought to the world's attention the Scottish-Vietnamese fusion dish dog haggis.
He is now back in the UK with just-drinks after four years in Chengdu, China.
Articles by Andy Morton
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's CEO has said that growing sparkling water trends are “here to stay” as the company expands Mexican brand Peñafiel in the US.
The Coca-Cola Co is to start laying off employees early next year as part of a fresh cost-cutting drive.
Spencerfield Spirit Co has added another flavour to its Edinburgh Gin liqueur range.
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has launched a new Poliakov flavour as it overhauls the vodka brand's flavoured portfolio to combat “flavour fatigue”.
The Coca-Cola Co's chief marketing & commercial officer is to retire next year with the company's Iberia unit head set to take over.
William Grant & Sons has launched a UK-exclusive ready-to-serve Drambuie extension.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has raised its full-year sales estimates after year-to-date profits jumped on a slight sales rise.
Carlsberg has completed its takeover of Chongqing Beer Group's remaining brewing interests in China.
William Grant & Sons has redesigned its Glenfiddich stag logo as part of an overhaul of the Scotch brand's packaging and labelling.
Bacardi is launching a “multi-million euro” campaign for its Martini brand across Europe.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1