just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows.
Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities including Taipei, Sydney and Shanghai. While in Hanoi, he brought to the world's attention the Scottish-Vietnamese fusion dish dog haggis.
He is now back in the UK with just-drinks after four years in Chengdu, China.
Articles by Andy Morton
Last week, analysts got a sneak preview of the Keurig Kold. It was a long-awaited chance to test-drive the home-carbonation platform that The Coca-Cola Co likes so much it invested at least US$1.25bn in maker Keurig Green Mountain.
Diageo has harnessed the star power of its link-up with upcoming Hollywood movie Entourage to launch a new responsible drinking ad.
Pernod Ricard has launched a Travel Retail-exclusive Rioja under its Campo Viejo wine brand.
You might not know international superstar Karen Mok, but I do. I used to wake up to her every morning.
Brown-Forman has appointed two more Brown family members to its board of directors as control passes to a new generation.
Whyte & Mackay, the Scotch unit of Emperador Inc, is to distribute Compañía Licorera de Nicaragua's Flor de Caña rum in the UK and Ireland.
Halewood International has launched a new UK campaign for its Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer, featuring comedian Vic Reeves.
Independent craft beer business Brewdog has launched a new IPA to mark the 4 July Independence Day celebrations in the US.
PepsiCo has launched a new Pepsi flavour in the US that targets Hispanics.
Britvic posted a rise in sales in its first-half results today (21 May). Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by category and region in the 28-week period.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer