just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows.
Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities including Taipei, Sydney and Shanghai. While in Hanoi, he brought to the world's attention the Scottish-Vietnamese fusion dish dog haggis.
He is now back in the UK with just-drinks after four years in Chengdu, China.
Articles by Andy Morton
The Coca-Cola Co's stevia-based Coca-Cola Life has been with us for more than a year now, with launches in South America and Europe. But recently there have been rumblings that the 89-calorie CSD, in its distinctive green livery, is yet to match expectations.
Templeton Rye Spirits looks set to join the list of US beverage companies hit by class action lawsuits over allegedly misleading marketing claims, according to reports.
Proximo Spirits has expanded the launch of its Tincup American Whiskey brand to the UK.
Beam Suntory Inc has launched a double-matured expression of its Laphroaig Scotch brand exclusively into European Travel Retail.
MillerCoors is to return all of its Miller Lite branding to the beer's original 1975 “classic” design.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is to roll out new logos and packaging for Lindeman’s wine.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker brand was one of the main losers last year as global Travel Retail trends reversed in Asia-Pacific and volumes fell.
Two Coca-Cola Co executives have sold off stock worth US$17.7m this month.
Multiple Marketing has launched a new flavour in its Sunmagic range.
Phillips Distilling Co has launched the first seasonal extension to its UV Vodka range, UV Salty Caramel Apple.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery