just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton and James Wilmore
Articles by Andy Morton and James Wilmore
Champagne co-operative The Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte (CV-CNF) has posted a rise in full-year operating profits and sales as its trademark brand bucked a global decline.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a rise in full-year sales and profits, but admitted that volumes in 2013 were "below expectations" with its Central and Eastern Europe unit suffering the worst.
AG Barr and Britvic have agreed on the details of an all-share merger, which will create one of Europe's largest soft drinks makers.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Can Absolut's US Headache be Soothed by Elyx?
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l