just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Adrian Murdoch
Jannik Inselkammer, managing partner and co-owner of Germany's Augustiner Brewery, has died in an avalanche.
The Russian division of Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced the intended closure of another of its breweries in the country.
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to “a zero-tolerance” policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade.
San Miguel Brewery is expected to receive regulatory approval this week to sell a bond that will net the company up to PHP20bn (US$448.6m).
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of a bond that will net the company EUR850m (US$1.18bn).
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp