Young hold the key to unlocking Port's potential
Port's image still stands firm, but its life as a Christmas tipple is costing the Douro dear. Susan Low reports on controversial efforts to reinvent the region. Strange though it seems, I suspect that Port's spin-doctors are courting the Animal Protection League (APL). Or maybe the Port houses have banded together to get a good deal on the APL's secondhand promotional literature. Whatever the story, the message is clear: just like puppies and kittens, Port 'isn't just for Christmas'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned