Young hold the key to unlocking Port's potential
Port's image still stands firm, but its life as a Christmas tipple is costing the Douro dear. Susan Low reports on controversial efforts to reinvent the region. Strange though it seems, I suspect that Port's spin-doctors are courting the Animal Protection League (APL). Or maybe the Port houses have banded together to get a good deal on the APL's secondhand promotional literature. Whatever the story, the message is clear: just like puppies and kittens, Port 'isn't just for Christmas'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban