WWW - World Wide Wine
Fax machine vs Internet, it could be the biggest battle between traditionalists and modernists since the New World began to challenge the Old World's dominance of the wine industry. Despite a reluctance to accept the net, it is predicted that in 15 years time all supermarkets will be using some type of electronic B2B system. So will the web be the winemaker's ultimate marketing tool? Sarah Diston investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned